Don't get in the way of a good cockfight

aerius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/police...ter-during-raid-on-manila-cockfight-1.5162852

Police officer killed by rooster during raid on Manila cockfight

MANILA, PHILIPPINES -- A Philippine police officer was killed during a raid on an illegal cockfight after a rooster's blade sliced his femoral artery, an official said Tuesday.

Cockfighting is a popular blood sport in the archipelago where money is bet on the outcome of a fight -- often to the death -- between two colourful birds armed with bladed spurs.

It has been banned along with other sporting and cultural events during the coronavirus pandemic to prevent large crowds from gathering and spreading the contagion.

I believe the phrase is "let them bang, bro!"

I keep telling yall that roosters are hilariously fucking alpha.

Ugh, I thought the title was going to be about someone's OnlyFans page. Disappointed.

images

Pacquiaouch.

His portrait can't go up in the hall of officers who've fallen in the line of duty, but there might be a spot by the microwave. Hannibal killed a pickpocket the same way; for a while severing the femoral artery was a popular fictionalized murder technique it seemed. Or maybe I'm just reading into things again.

Again....

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/police...ter-during-raid-on-manila-cockfight-1.5162852

Police officer killed by rooster during raid on Manila cockfight

MANILA, PHILIPPINES -- A Philippine police officer was killed during a raid on an illegal cockfight after a rooster's blade sliced his femoral artery, an official said Tuesday.

Cockfighting is a popular blood sport in the archipelago where money is bet on the outcome of a fight -- often to the death -- between two colourful birds armed with bladed spurs.

It has been banned along with other sporting and cultural events during the coronavirus pandemic to prevent large crowds from gathering and spreading the contagion.

I believe the phrase is "let them bang, bro!"

the alphabet nazis will be all over you if you break up a cock fight

Back