Don't forget that colby blessed us with one of the nastiest TKOs ever!

Man he might have topped russows hammerfist of doom for the most brutal stoppage ever.

love colby, the dude is a great wrestler ( maybe the best in the UFC after usman ), but at the end of the day he is a 170 beta version of khabib ...

The 2nd best wrestler in the UFC doesn't get taken down multiple times by RDA and struggle to take him down. One of the best wrestlers would instead do this to RDA.

ThriftyFatalDrake.gif

He'll bless us with another in the Usman fight. I wonder how many strikes Kamaru will land on Colbys limp lifeless body before the ref steps iin.

The 2nd best wrestler in the UFC doesn't get taken down multiple times by RDA and struggle to take him down. One of the best wrestlers would instead do this to RDA.

ThriftyFatalDrake.gif
maybe you are right, but colby is still an incredible wrestler

maybe you are right, but colby is still an incredible wrestler

Not incredible. He's certainly very good but his best attribute is his cardio. He just never, ever stops. It's much easier to take someone down after they're exhausted and you're not. His cardio is certainly incredible but when I think of incredible MMA wrestling I think of people like Khabib, Jon Jones, GSP who are a lot better at it.

Not incredible. He's certainly very good but his best attribute is his cardio. He just never, ever stops. It's much easier to take someone down after they're exhausted and you're not. His cardio is certainly incredible but when I think of incredible MMA wrestling I think of people like Khabib, Jon Jones, GSP who are a lot better at it.
You convince me.

Good to know this incel loser hasn’t been banned yet.

0/10 troll job. Still.

Back