Don't forget. Fights start STANDING UP! #ConorKhabib

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
As soon as the bell rings, it's advantage Conor straight away. All fights start standing up, the owness is on Khabib to take it to the ground, he's the one who has to do extra work just to get the fight to his advantage.

Fights don't start on the ground, remember that Khabib fans.

Wtf? nobody told me that? Does Khabib no yet?

If only there was some way for Khabib to get the fight to the ground

Don’t forget. Khabib has to get Conor to the fence to get him down. He’s gonna have to set it up with strikes like he always does.

As soon as the bell rings, it's advantage Conor straight away. All fights start standing up, the owness is on Khabib to take it to the ground, he's the one who has to do extra work just to get the fight to his advantage.

Fights don't start on the ground, remember that Khabib fans.

I think you mean "onus."

As in:

"The onus is on you to not sound like an illiterate retard."

The fight ends with Conor on his ass though.

Should fights be starting on the ground? This is a serious question, cuz why not? Let's have every second fight start on the ground.

I know the immediate response would be something like: "but who's gonna start on top then?" Well, no one. They're gonna start laying down, on the side, facing each other. And they're not allowed to be standing up for 30 seconds.

Here's a news flash. It's really difficult to stand up and throw punches with a 180 pound angry Russian on top of you punching you in the face.

That's a relief for a second i thought the fight started in the 69 position

Don't forget, taking Conor down is not that hard for experienced wrestlers.

Conor has lost more fights that start on the feet than Khabib. Khabib better striker confirmed

Should fights be starting on the ground? This is a serious question, cuz why not? Let's have every second fight start on the ground.

I know the immediate response would be something like: "but who's gonna start on top then?" Well, no one. They're gonna start laying down, on the side, facing each other. And they're not allowed to be standing up for 30 seconds.

There could perhaps be an argument that fights should restart in the position the previous round ended in.

Conor showed awful TDD against Mendes. I hope it's gotten a lot better since then. I'll be rooting for Conor but damn sure wouldn't bet on him.

Back