Don't ever doubt T-Wood again. Best WW of all time

GSP was retired for 4 years ,he was done from the sport, many thought he wasn't coming back and finished the champ who KO'd the previous champ. GSP picking people he fights? He's the longest greatest defending champion in welterweight history, how did he pick contenders when he is the champ who fought waves of dudes? lol. Cmon man, atleast don't make shit up. :D

Let's see how Woodley would have looked Vs Wonderboy after 4 years off because Wonderboy is hardly a killer of men, he is just very technical.. and i'd pick Bisping to KO wonderboy btw (even though I know Bisping is not the greatest.) GSP has fought waaaay longer than Woodley, if you understand primes and not ages, bigger, better resume, fought over a longer period.

So what is your counter to why Woodley isn't moving up? You discredited GSP saying he never moved up, but now here we are with Woodley, who MOVED DOWN from middleweight after being brutally KO'd, not up. Nows his chance to become a two divison champ, like GSP, who is about to become a 3 division champ and leave Woodley in the dust for GOAT status.

Lmao 3 divison champ.. blahaahahah

Lmao 3 divison champ.. blahaahahah

Love how you ignored all my points about woodley not moving weight (like you critisize GSP for) and even ignore the fact that Woodley got brutally KO'd but talk about GSP's last loss 10 years ago.

And yes, GSP has been cutting to make 155, its the reason why he went to Middleweight and next 155 to be a 3 weight world champ! Never been done before! :) GOAT. Keep up with the news, its known.

<{gspressed}>

Last edited:
GSP was retired for 4 years ,he was done from the sport, many thought he wasn't coming back and finished the champ who KO'd the previous champ. GSP picking people he fights? He's the longest greatest defending champion in welterweight history, how did he pick contenders when he is the champ who fought waves of dudes? lol. Cmon man, atleast don't make shit up. :D

Let's see how Woodley would have looked Vs Wonderboy after 4 years off because Wonderboy is hardly a killer of men, he is just very technical.. and i'd pick Bisping to KO wonderboy btw (even though I know Bisping is not the greatest.) GSP has fought waaaay longer than Woodley, if you understand primes and not ages, bigger, better resume, fought over a longer period.

So what is your counter to why Woodley isn't moving up? You discredited GSP saying he never moved up, but now here we are with Woodley, who MOVED DOWN from middleweight after being brutally KO'd, not up. Nows his chance to become a two divison champ, like GSP, who is about to become a 3 division champ and leave Woodley in the dust for GOAT status.

Robbie lawler was dominated by RDA 2 fights after Woodley beat him, and you think GSP couldn't beat Lawler but RDA could? If so you are a bad troll. GSP would absolutely clown Lawler, especially the Lawler that somehow loses to RDA who is not close to GSP level of domination.

If gsp knew he could beat woodley.. He would call him out asking for a match.. facts.. notice how gsp didnt defend that mw belt either cus Yoel and whit would of ripped his face off and wore it to the press conference.

Last edited:
GSP has the greater legacy at Welterweight but Woodley is better. The game has evolved since GSP ruled the division and if they went head-to-head Woodley would knock him out. They have 2 common opponents, Condit and Koshcheck. Woodley beat them both by stoppages and GSP couldn't stop either of them even with an extra fight against Koshcheck.

While I agree that it's likely that Woodley overmatches GSP, his "stoppage" over Condit was a blown-out knee. He didn't knock him out or submit him. It was a freak injury. Woodley was well on his way to a decision win.

Love how you ignored all my points about woodley not moving weight (like you critisize GSP for) and even ignore the fact that Woodley moved down a weight class after being KO'd.

And yes, GSP has been cutting to make 155, its the reason why he went to Middleweight and next 155 to be a 3 weight world champ! Never been done before! :) GOAT. Keep up with the news, its known.

<{gspressed}>

Lmao gsp got KO by Matt serra.. Lmao please let's not talk about kos.. Lmao Woodley has finished several ppl.. gsp decisioned lmao... again moving up and fighting Michael bisping is not a accomplishment lmao... mofo gsp nuthuggers holding on to 1 mw victory over bisping.. the mw gatekeeper.. Lmao beating bisping is the equivalent of beating Matt sera.. Lmao not impressive..

Lmao gsp got KO by Matt serra.. Lmao please let's not talk about kos.. Lmao Woodley has finished several ppl.. gsp decisioned lmao... again moving up and fighting Michael bisping is not a accomplishment lmao... mofo gsp nuthuggers holding on to 1 mw victory over bisping.. the mw gatekeeper.. Lmao beating bisping is the equivalent of beating Matt sera.. Lmao not impressive..

GSP actually has 1 more knockout finish than Woodley does, check the wiki. GSP has more strikes landed, 10 Times the takedowns landed than woodley in the UFC (9 to 90).. 2 belts, soon to be 3, and is the greatest Welterweight champion who currently stands at having 2.5 Times the title defenses Woodley currently has in a row without loses, 9 defenses in a row no loss, then a long retirement, then got the middleweight belt after 4 years of relaxing. If Woodley gets to a similar level then we can talk. Until then, don't get caught up too much into the hype of a 36 year old MMA veteran beating a 25 year old darren till (who stuffed all of woodleys takedowns.)

And since you bring Matt Serra from 10 YEARS AGO (who was brutally dominated in the rematch) I bring you Nate Marquart from 6 years ago

tumblr_meeojfTIFX1qfbfqro1_400.gif

GSP actually has 1 more knockout finish than Woodley does, check the wiki. GSP has more strikes landed, 10 Times the takedowns landed than woodley in the UFC (9 to 90).. 2 belts, soon to be 3, and is the greatest Welterweight champion who currently stands at having 2.5 Times the title defenses Woodley currently has in a row without loses, 9 defenses in a row no loss, then a long retirement, then got the middleweight belt after 4 years of relaxing. If Woodley gets to a similar level then we can talk. Until then, don't get caught up too much into the hype of a 36 year old MMA veteran beating a 25 year old darren till (who stuffed all of woodleys takedowns.)

And since you bring Matt Serra from 10 YEARS AGO (who was brutally dominated in the rematch) I bring you Nate Marquart from 6 years ago

Again if gsp aint scared he could of been challenged him . . I don't need u to explaine shit.. gsp silence is all the proof we need hes soft as charmin.. rotflmao .. Nothing u can do about it.. lmao

GSP dominated prime Shields. Woodley lost a close split decision to an over the hill Shields. End/thread.

GSP bless.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
And lol at Woodley having never beat anyone as good as Prime Hendricks.
UFC_205_Free_Fight_Tyron_Woodley_vs_Robbie_Lawler.gif

In case you don't know, that's Robbie Lawler, he beat prime Hendricks and Rory.
The same Lawler that got dominated by RDA and barely beat Cowboy after getting KTFO by Mazvidal?

animated-laughing-image-0133.gif

Last edited:
GSP is ducking him for the reason.

Prime Woodley is the best WW of all time.

Yes, the GOAT WW (GOAT MMArtist too) with 9 defenses at WW and also lineal MW champ is ''ducking'' someone... or maybe he's 37, sitting on 30+M in the bank, already has GOAT on lock and is only looking for money fights... just a thought.

What is this mickey mouse shit. How quick do people forget. GSP dominated for years, Woodley has been champ for just 2. Woodley is a great fighter and I'm glad he whooped Till's ass last night. But he has a fucking ways to go to be mentioned in GSP's league.

They have 2 common opponents, Condit and Koshcheck. Woodley beat them both by stoppages and GSP couldn't stop either of them even with an extra fight against Koshcheck.

And this post got likes too... holy shit that's why retards like yourself shouldn't be allowed to post... or vote for that matter.

They have THREE common opponents: Koscheck, Condit and Shields.

GSP is 4-0 agaisnt them.
Woodley is 2-1 agaisnt them.

You're either dishonest and left out Shields on purpose, making your credibility void for all your future posts since you have zero objectivity OR you don't know shit about MMA and spew BS, making all your future posts void of any credibility as well. I'll let you pick your poison.

Sherdog... you never let me down.

Not WW goat yet but I've definitely stopped picking against him i don't see a style at WW that can challenge him right now him vs GSP is the fight to make it they can convince George to take it

GSP

tapped

to

strikes.

Did Woodley ever even attempt to avenge that Ghetto Gagging or did he just try and cope with the nightmares about it?

Yes, Woodley lost to Rory and Shields. That does not change the fact that you claimed he never beat anyone as good Hendricks, when I clearly provided evidence of him knocking out Robbie Lawler.

But what it does change is the fact if Woodley lost to those guys prime GSP would also beat him

I thought he won, the judges didn't though. Look I get GSP fans are scared a better, stronger, faster fighter has finally come along and this narrative of GSP being the GOAT is looking contentious to say the least. We are now beginning to hear things about how "prime GSP" would do against Woodley which is really just a way of safe guarding a loss should they end up fighting. You guys can always fall back on the fact that wasn't "prime GSP".

You thought he won. He lost.

So while Woodley finished a spent Koscheck and Condit while GSP couldn’t atleast he didn’t lose to a common opponent while Woodley did

Back