Don't ever doubt T-Wood again. Best WW of all time

The guy who got slapped around by Rory is best WW of all time? Lol ok

Best GOAT comes with resume. Not who you think would win.

Third best...

But he shouldn’t be doubted, agreed.

I dunno, he has a strong case as 2nd best atm, and is closing in on GSP. I mean its not as if Hughes was beating that same level of guys that T.Wood is.

And he only had 1 more defense than T.Woods has now

I think prime GSP is better than Woodley everywhere. Prime GSP was a different beast. Nobody was close to him.

Your post started of horribly and ended horribly.

You clearly haven’t seen GSP fight making claims he has no head movement and isn’t a great kicker.

Shields did not outstrike GSP. I don’t know which fight you watched because the only thing Jake was landed was his fingers into GSP’s eyes. Apart from that he got dropped with a head kick and sent flying across the cage with a jab.

Hendricks in the run up to the GSP fight was KOing guys with 1 punch. At that point GSP was passed his prime and won a close decision where the majority of the fight was on the feet. Woodley hasn’t fought anyone close to the Hendricks leading up to that fight or GSP for the matter.
My post was 100% accurate. Jake out struck GSP in the last two rounds. That is a fact. He was out kicking him in those rounds ffs. GSP should not be praised for landing a headkick and a jab against a grappler with terrible striking. Yeah, sure, Jake's use of his fingers was questionable, but that does not excuse GSP's shit performance at 129. And GSP never displayed great head movement. He was not known for slipping punches and landing hard counters.

Hendricks had 5 finishes in his previous 11 fights prior to the GSP fight. Only 2 of those were KO's. GSP got his ass beat into retirement by Hendricks, he wanted no parts of a rematch, it had nothing to do with him not being in his prime.

And lol at Woodley having never beat anyone as good as Prime Hendricks.
UFC_205_Free_Fight_Tyron_Woodley_vs_Robbie_Lawler.gif

In case you don't know, that's Robbie Lawler, he beat prime Hendricks and Rory.

My post was 100% accurate.

No it wasn’t and here’s why

Jake out struck GSP in the last two rounds.

So you went from Shields outstriking GSP to it being the last two rounds?

That is a fact. He was out kicking him in those rounds ffs. GSP should not be praised for landing a headkick and a jab against a grappler with terrible striking. Yeah, sure, Jake's use of his fingers was questionable, but that does not excuse GSP's shit performance at 129.

You obviously don’t know what a fact is. Shields should not be praised for landing a few weak leg kicks against a fighter who he blinded in one eye for his constant eye poking.

Lol at the eyepoking being questionable this proves you are full of shite. I’ll refresh your memory

upload_2018-9-9_13-25-49.gif

upload_2018-9-9_13-26-17.gif

upload_2018-9-9_13-27-9.gif

And GSP never displayed great head movement. He was not known for slipping punches and landing hard counters.

As I said clearly never watched him fight.

Hendricks had 5 finishes in his previous 11 fights prior to the GSP fight. Only 2 of those were KO's. GSP got his ass beat into retirement by Hendricks, he wanted no parts of a rematch, it had nothing to do with him not being in his prime.

And lol at Woodley having never beat anyone as good as Prime Hendricks.
UFC_205_Free_Fight_Tyron_Woodley_vs_Robbie_Lawler.gif

In case you don't know, that's Robbie Lawler, he beat prime Hendricks and Rory.

How many finishes did Woodley have prior to the Robbie fight?

Yeah so Robbie beat Hendricks and Rory, who Woodley got tooled by. Woodley also lost and actually got outstruck by Shields lol

GSP flat out demolished Koshcheck in both fights, dismantling him both in wrestling and striking.

Right now I'd back TWood, but prime on prime GSP would handle Woodley.
GSP was unable to stop Koshcheck even though he spent 50 minutes fighting him. Tyron did this
Woodley-KO-big.gif

after 4 and a half minutes of fighting him. Look GSP was phenomenal for his time, well ahead of the curve but the game has passed him by. Take it from someone who grew up as a Fedor fan. Just because your favorite fighter ruled an era doesn't mean they're the best ever at that weight. Woodley is a better, faster, more powerful version of GSP and would beat GSP if they fought which is why GSP won't fight him.

GSP was unable to stop Koshcheck even though he spent 50 minutes fighting him. Tyron did this
Woodley-KO-big.gif

after 4 and a half minutes of fighting him. Look GSP was phenomenal for his time, well ahead of the curve but the game has passed him by. Take it from someone who grew up as a Fedor fan. Just because your favorite fighter ruled an era doesn't mean they're the best ever at that weight. Woodley is a better, faster, more powerful version of GSP and would beat GSP if they fought which is why GSP won't fight him.

The Koscheck reference, GSP ruined his face and was never the same since. Robbie had KO’d Koscheck prior to Woodley. Acting like they fought the same fighter is silly

I am surprised no one is mentioning one major thing..

How is Woodley ever going to possibly outwrestle the best MMA wrestler ever, if he couldn't take down the Englishman Darren Till, who in previous fights has been taken down? Woodley had 0/4 successful takedowns Vs Till (fight metric,) and he certainly tried on a few of those attempts! GSP would never fail in taking down Darren Till, I assure you.

Woodley has 9 takedowns in the UFC and GSP the GOAT has 90 takedowns! Resume speaks for itself.

<{gspressed}>

The Koscheck reference, GSP ruined his face and was never the same since. Robbie had KO’d Koscheck prior to Woodley. Acting like they fought the same fighter is silly
No that's the EXACT same guy, same name, same birthday, same job, same everything. It was the same Carlos Condit that Woodley stopped too. You know the one who did this to GSP?
ufc154-gsp-condit-rd3-CONDIT-halved2x-400-3rd-sg.gif

The same Condit Woodley did this to
Tyrone+Woodley+Leg+Kicks+Carlos+Condit+UFC+171.gif

Tyron is starting to grow on me more and more. Im glad he won tonight.

Me too. He has my respect. Amazing talent.

Didn't hurt that Tills voice and personality grated on me. He seems better now though that he got schooled. Lol

Next up for a humility lesson is Colby.

No that's the EXACT same guy, same name, same birthday, same job, same everything. It was the same Carlos Condit that Woodley stopped too. You know the one who did this to GSP?
ufc154-gsp-condit-rd3-CONDIT-halved2x-400-3rd-sg.gif

The same Condit Woodley did this to
Tyrone+Woodley+Leg+Kicks+Carlos+Condit+UFC+171.gif

Same guy minus having nerve damage in his face for life.

And how did Tyron get on with Shields?

Gsp ducked middleweight because of Anderson Silva. Waited till Bisping lucked up and won the title to challenge for the middleweight title..

Once Whit and Romero were out the way.. Now gsp is ducking ww. Suposedly the division hes the goat in.. if gsp was truly the goat. He would of challenge Anderson in his prime. Or would go back to ww and fight t.wood. But he wont.. matter fact I don't think gsp has ever fought anyone where he wasn't the more athletic or stronger fighter.. He avoids fighting black fighters in my opinion.. Or anyone stronger and more athletic then him.. gsp wins cause he's able to jump you for 5 rounds. And is generally fighting someone smaller, weaker and less explosive. Funny how gsp was scared to fight in mw. Until bisping lucked up and got hold of it. Now he's scared of ww lol.. If Thompson was champ. Gsp would be begging for a title fight

Attachments

• DmpdojxUcAALnSI.jpeg
    DmpdojxUcAALnSI.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1
Same guy minus having nerve damage in his face for life.

And how did Tyron get on with Shields?
I thought he won, the judges didn't though. Look I get GSP fans are scared a better, stronger, faster fighter has finally come along and this narrative of GSP being the GOAT is looking contentious to say the least. We are now beginning to hear things about how "prime GSP" would do against Woodley which is really just a way of safe guarding a loss should they end up fighting. You guys can always fall back on the fact that wasn't "prime GSP".

I am surprised no one is mentioning one major thing..

How is Woodley ever going to possibly outwrestle the best MMA wrestler ever, if he couldn't take down the Englishman Darren Till, who in previous fights has been taken down? Woodley had 0/4 successful takedowns Vs Till (fight metric,) and he certainly tried on a few of those attempts! GSP would never fail in taking down Darren Till, I assure you.

Woodley has 9 takedowns in the UFC and GSP the GOAT has 90 takedowns! Resume speaks for itself.

<{gspressed}>

Woodley doesn't need to take u down. To win. His has one shot ko power. Gsp on the other hand doesnt. Nor can gsp take a hit from someone with one shot power. Which is why he avoids them. And retired after Hendricks . Avoiding robbie. And now avoiding Woodley . Lmao ppl forget gsp got molley whopped up side his head by lil ole Matt sera of all ppl Lmao and went to blanket mode the rest of his career..

Woodley doesn't need to take u down. To win. His has one shot ko power. Gsp on the other hand doesnt. Nor can gsp take a hit from someone with one shot power. Which is why he avoids them. And retired after Hendricks . Avoiding robbie. And now avoiding Woodley . Lmao ppl forget gsp got molley whopped up side his head by lil ole Matt sera of all ppl Lmao and went to blanket mode the rest of his career..

Tell that to Michael Bisping who KO'd the middleweight Champion Luke Rockhold. GSP basically 1 shot Bisping with a left hook. Bisping > Till in every way, after seeing last fight.

Lol @ bringing up a Matt Serra finish when talking about the 9 title defense GOAT

Since you went real far back to dig into the GOAT's history, tell me, did something as bad as this happen to GSP? :D

tumblr_meeojfTIFX1qfbfqro1_400.gif

I don't recall GSP ever being brutally knocked out! See two people can play at that game of 'lets point to the losses'. I can also show you a loss where Rory absolutely clowned Woodley and picked him apart, GSP > Rory.

Tell that to Michael Bisping who KO'd the middleweight Champion Luke Rockhold. GSP basically 1 shot Bisping with a left hook. Bisping > Till.

Lol @ bringing up a Matt Serra finish when talking about the 9 title defense GOAT

Since you went real far back to dig into the GOAT's history, tell me, did something as bad as this happen to GSP? :D

tumblr_meeojfTIFX1qfbfqro1_400.gif

I don't recall GSP ever being brutally knocked out! See two people can play at that game of 'lets point to the losses'. I can also show you a loss where Rory absolutely clowned Woodley and picked him apart, GSP > Rory.

Yawns.. gsp lost to Matt serra. A undersized welterweight.. And u do not get credit for knocking bisping out lmao. Who hasn't knocked bisping out lmao...

Lmao gsp fans trying to hold on to that goat ww status lmao gsp ran like a little bitch from the division . Lmao Johnny had him hearing alien voices in his head. Lmao gsp is a joke..

Back