Don't ever doubt T-Wood again. Best WW of all time

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
As I predicted, Till was over matched. Conor is next up to be humiliated.

Third best...

But he shouldn’t be doubted, agreed.

GSP is ducking him for the reason.

Prime Woodley is the best WW of all time.

Tyron is starting to grow on me more and more. Im glad he won tonight.

Garbrandt, Till, then McGregor all in a row? Dana will spontaneously combust
<31>

Ehh idk.

Woodley is a terrible matchup for GSP but GSP matches up better against the WW division than Woodley does.

Woodley is an absolute monster and one of the top 5 fighters in the world, but it's difficult for me to place him above GSP comparing their records.

If they fought today Woodley would destroy GSP IMO.

Didn't he KO Aldo in 13 seonds? Khabib dec Iquenta

Yes and he also got slapped around and choked out by Diaz. Then reduced to a man running for his life in the 2nd fight. Fluke win doesn't change that fact.

Yes and he also got slapped around and choked out by Diaz. Then reduced to a man running for his life in the 2nd fight. Fluke win doesn't change that fact.
Conor gonna beat Khabib. Wanna bet?

GSP has the greater legacy at Welterweight but Woodley is better. The game has evolved since GSP ruled the division and if they went head-to-head Woodley would knock him out. They have 2 common opponents, Condit and Koshcheck. Woodley beat them both by stoppages and GSP couldn't stop either of them even with an extra fight against Koshcheck.

The 'GOAT' welterweight is on a 3 fight win streak and has only won 5 of his last 7 hahahahaha

GSP is ducking him for the reason.

Prime Woodley is the best WW of all time.

You GSP detractors are getting desperate. Woodley might not even be the best WW at current, let alone in comparison to a prime GSP.

The 'GOAT' welterweight is on a 3 fight win streak and has only won 5 of his last 7 hahahahaha

Sssshhhhh you're making sense. This is about right now this very second and gsp and his multiple records are trash

Back