Don't count Woodley out, Matt friggin Brown went 5 rounds with lawler

when Woodley lost Strikeforce title to Marquardt it was because he had trouble getting the takedown and Nate had heavy strikes

my money is on Robbie

So you're saying that's not true?

:>

2, 3, 5.

And still!

feOpDjh.gif

So you're saying that's not true?

:>
you say like he's ben henderson or something

he clearly won against rory the first time. hendricks 2, ok, that was probably a robbery, and then you have condit, and lawler land some bombs there

you say like he's ben henderson or something

he clearly won against rory the first time. hendricks 2, ok, that was probably a robbery, and then you have condit, and lawler land some bombs there

Definitely not saying he's Bendo. Not at all. I like Lawler, I mean who don't? Still I do think Carlos won should have won that fight and probably would have if it wasn't a title fight.
But I'm aware of with Robbie's style he's gonna get a couple of SD's. He's a monster in the last rounds and given that he's the champion - he's gonna get the decisions.

Matt a slow plodding stand up guy?
I thought he was a fast paced, constant pressure brawler who breaks ppl on the feet.
this, gotta love the blind hate for a fighter as good as brown. he's a top ten fighter, not some can.

Brown actually has a heart and 5-round cardio. Woodley must win in the first 10 minutes or take another ass beating.

Right because Robbie Lawler is the wrestler/BJJ guy that Brown is known for having trouble with. Why don't we talk about how Rory Mac is better at everything then T-Wood and he couldn't last the full 5 (he did against Wonderboy though).

Brown is one of the best conditioned fighters over 145lb (Condit might be the only one better) and has huge heart.

I doubt Woodley can go 5 rounds without a dramatic dropoff, and relying on his wrestling will only hasten that decline. He needs an early finish.

I'm amazed so many are picking Lawler everytime even though he's the split decision king.
Yeah but he fights his heart out. That's all you can ask from a champion. Split or not, glad he is the champion. We need more champs like him, rather than this safe shit. He's savagely aggressive, yet calculated and technical. It just happens that his competition is pretty good and isnt fighting cans for title defenses.

Back