Don't count Nate out

Beastman09

He kneeled. We fight.
@purple
Reaction score
Does his story sound familiar. Last event of an organization.. Champ loses his belt, and goes to the ufc on a loss

showtime-kick.jpg

UFC-150-Benson-Henderson-champion.jpg

big difference in losing to Tarec and losing to Pettis. Nate is getting nowhere near that belt. He's a brawler, when was the last time a brawler won a belt?

Does his story sound familiar. Last event of an organization.. Champ loses his belt, and goes to the ufc on a loss

showtime-kick.jpg

UFC-150-Benson-Henderson-champion.jpg

wow . did you have to go to college to figure this brainstorm out ?

i cant see nate doing anything in the UFC
im sure his return wont offer him more success than his last stint.

I guess only time will tell but is Nate even guaranteed to be in the ufc now that he lost and dana holds grudges pretty well.

Except Bendo/Pettis was actually really close up until the kick.
Last nights fight wasn't that close, I was surprise by the 48-47 tbh.

Benson/Pettis was much, much closer.

I have no doubt Nate will work his way back into title discussion, but he will never win it.

Consider Nate well and truly counted out.

Wait....counted out of what?

Nate is not going to be in title talks again, definitely not at WW

:( I was hoping you had something enlightening to say about Nate Diaz :(. I think it's irresponsible to use that name without the clarification, unless that is what you intended to get more thread views.

I think he had a bad case of looking past saff and just wasn't ready to fight.

He def didn't look as sharp as he did against woodly..

Ben Henderson is far more talented than Marquardt..

Nate's a damn good fighter and will have plenty of good fights in the UFC. I think he underestimated Saffeidine. He thought he was gonna steamroll him while Tarec came into that fight knowing that this was by far the biggest fight of his career and a win would be huge for him. He was the hungrier fighter and it showed.

Back