dont care about cuts, just want mass and strength

And here's your new avatar, buddy:

gayrod.jpg

Lmaooo loveing the effort thats gone into that how long did it take you to find a picture with the right words haha!!

and SSB, texas power bar, cambered bar, deadlift bar, 2-3 sets of each jumpstretch band.

What about Eleiko power bars or Oly bars? Werksan Oly bars? A thick bar? Kettlebells? A log press? Prowler? Farmer's walk handles? Super fancy EliteFTS power racks? ER squat racks? 150lb medicine balls? Rolling thunder? Calibrated plates? A ridiculous amount of bumper plates?

Lmaooo loveing the effort thats gone into that how long did it take you to find a picture with the right words haha!!

First I though about misspelling your name as Gayrod and making a joke about that. Then I thought I'd google just in case. That photo was more awesome than I could have hoped for actually! :)

and SSB, texas power bar, cambered bar, deadlift bar, 2-3 sets of each jumpstretch band.

and TS, watch out for callouses, cuz they can cut. lolz.

What about Eleiko power bars or Oly bars? Werksan Oly bars? A thick bar? Kettlebells? A log press? Prowler? Farmer's walk handles? Super fancy EliteFTS power racks? ER squat racks? 150lb medicine balls? Rolling thunder? Calibrated plates? A ridiculous amount of bumper plates?

Could you two just go have gay sex somewhere private?

First I though about misspelling your name as Gayrod and making a joke about that. Then I thought I'd google just in case. That photo was more awesome than I could have hoped for actually! :)

Google indeed is are friend.

pics-med-14328-307475-miaou.jpg

^ Actually, that cat-schoolbus design is inspired by an animated movie by Hayao Miyazaki. His movies are really awesome.

I didn't know that having a decent physique and strength were mutually exclusive.

^ Actually, that cat-schoolbus design is inspired by an animated movie by Hayao Miyazaki. His movies are really awesome.

So basically what your saying is that the cat-schoolbuss design is inspired by you "Meow"

So basically what your saying is that the cat-schoolbuss is design is inspired by you "Meow"

Are you saying I'm an animated movie, or that I'm awesome?

Yes:

Kettlebells

No:

All else.

Owners are PLers. I did ask about helping them get up and running an oly program, but there's no room right now. I'd love love love to have an Eleiko bar and calibrated bumper plates.

I own a sled, 600lb tire, a few sledghammers, some grip implements, a loading pin, x-vest (40lbs), and other stuff at home.

Yes:

Kettlebells

No:

All else.

Owners are PLers. I did ask about helping them get up and running an oly program, but there's no room right now. I'd love love love to have an Eleiko bar and calibrated bumper plates.

I own a sled, 600lb tire, a few sledghammers, some grip implements, a loading pin, x-vest (40lbs), and other stuff at home.

No one cares stop showing off your such a MASShole you no that right... :icon_twis

Im saying your a cat a one with 2 broken legs at that!! :icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis

Fuck off, I'm awesome.

Besides, I already found this clip and was waiting for your answer to post it:

Also, fuck you!

Wtf was that??

It's actually a modified version of a segment in the movie Super Troopers. One cop bets he can't say "meow" 10 times to a person they pulled over. So he drops "meow" into the conversation a bunch.

Back