Don't blame Ronda for not wanting to fight Cyborg.

Beat the crap out of fighters with the fast twitch muscle fibers of 11 year old boys, get millions of dollars, announcers, Zuffa, and the fans act like you are a god, and get ready for the next tomato can. Rinse and repeat.

Why fight someone that can beat you, and permanently damage you in the process?

Haahahaha...yeah, maybe Cyborg should just beat the crap out of undersized fighters and make 2/3rds of the entire fight event payroll....y`know, take it easy...OH YEAH, that's Cyborg's ENTIRE CAREER! Hahahahahahahahah...another dude worshiping Cybrog who has never seen her fight and knows nothing about her - just because he fears Ronda! Hahahahahahahahahahahah...

Jarl

Yea I realized it too when Cyborg started with the whole, "I'll die if I try to make weight." At that point that's all anyone needs to know. Cyborg doesn't want that loss on her legacy and its pretty obvious.

Kinda funny how those health concerns weren't so dire during all the steroid use

I don't blame her any more than I blame GSP for not wanting to fight Silva. Simple reality is though, it'll just leave another big question mark on her already questionable legacy which is already more hype than substance.

There is no mark on her legacy just because you hate her too much to acknowledge the truth. Cyborg is the cheater who refuses to make weight

Oh please, Cyborg needs photoshop to do most of her damage for her:

cyborg1.jpg

CaranoMERGE.jpg

Ronda would maul Cyborg in 1 round, and Cyborg knows it.. thats why she ASKED TO BE RELEASED FROM UFC, lol

I'm not sure what to make of this. Those pics have a Showtime watermark, they wouldn't alter the pics like that. So, what exactly am I looking at? Cyborg's team altered those pics for real?

Why would Ronda have to do ANYTHING for this fight. Why would the champ and biggest draw in MMA have to do anything for a fighter that 99% of people have no idea exists? If Cyborg wants to fight Ronda she's the one that has to come to her not the other way round. Ronda is the attraction not Cyborg.

^This and I'm not sure why so many can't seem to understand it. Ronda is the biggest attraction in women's MMA. Cyborg would probably make the biggest payday of her life if the contract was negotiated properly. Why Cyborg wouldn't do everything in her power to fight Ronda, on MMA's biggest stage, under the bright lights, for the biggest payday of her life, is bizarre.

Beat the crap out of fighters with the fast twitch muscle fibers of 11 year old boys, get millions of dollars, announcers, Zuffa, and the fans act like you are a god, and get ready for the next tomato can. Rinse and repeat.

But it's okay for Cybro to fight blown up 125 lb'ers right?

Disagree, when you have completely cleaned out and destroyed a division...you move up. How I see it anyways

That's not how human bodies work. It's a personal choice if you want to be a heavier and heavier. Many boxers did that do the detriment of their health, but also don't forget that boxing divisions at that weight are 4-6 pounds, not 10.

Also, don't forget that the UFC doesn't have a 145 division, so she would have to find a way out of her UFC contract (impossible) in order to move up a division and fight at 145 somewhere else.

just keep running ronda, keep running..

Ronda is in the ufc, had been there since the merger. Cyborg has been signed to Zuffa, asked for a release, went to Invicta. Since then she's been asking for fights in divisions that don't exist despite the ultimatum that's been laid down

Haahahaha...yeah, maybe Cyborg should just beat the crap out of undersized fighters and make 2/3rds of the entire fight event payroll....y`know, take it easy...OH YEAH, that's Cyborg's ENTIRE CAREER! Hahahahahahahahah...another dude worshiping Cybrog who has never seen her fight and knows nothing about her - just because he fears Ronda! Hahahahahahahahahahahah...

Jarl

Are you saying most of the girls Honda fought were any better ? Lol..

Is it that hard to understand this is a business first and foremost.

Catch weight does nothing for anyone outside of a little self gloating and after that life goes on.

Ronda wins and she goes back to 135 and dominates. So what does Cyborg do, because the UFC isn't going to pay her salary in Invicta anymore as they have little use for her anymore. Good luck to Cyborg ever making more than maybe 20K a fight after that.

Cyborg wins, UFC has no way to capitalize on it. Once again Cyborg goes off to never land with a little ego boost. Ronda goes back to dominating 135 in the UFC and life is all good.

So the only way this fight happens at catch weight is if Ronda announces she is taking a leave away from MMA and heading to Hollywood and Cyborg basically says she is leaving to start a family. More or less a retirement farewell match.

P.S.: Cyborg has had over two year to try to cut he weight, I've seen nothing from her showing she is doing anything to accomplish this. So my opinion is she is just milking the UFC for what she can. She is making 50K/50K a fight in Invicta and then sponsorship money. So she is making a pretty good living with little risk. Once the UFC says enough is enough she'll make the effort and chances are milk another two fights or so out of it. Even if she never makes 135 she'll have got a good 500K plus out of the UFC/Invicta deal.

Last edited:
Pleeeeease, TS. Justino lost all credibility FIRST for pissing hot, NEXT for running away from her UFC contract and overall just for signing with Tito! You seem to forget that Ronda is the champ in MMA's "major league organization" not Cyborg. Ronda is the one with all the things Cyborg WISHES she had. Not the other way around. I'm going to laugh my ASS off when Ronda embarrasses Cyborg! Without the Stanozolol flowing, Cyborg has ZERO POINT ZERO percentage of a chance to win.

Fight is not gonna happen, at least not at 145.

Ronda doesn't want it, Dana is not gonna let it happen, end of story.

Why should Ronda take the fight at 145?? The champ shouldn't have to chase some fighter who clearly fights in lesser of an organization! If Cyborg wants a shot then it should be on her to get herself down to 135. And bro... Don't kid yourself... Anyone with half a brain knows that Ronda would crush Cyborg without the drugs..

I'm not sure what to make of this. Those pics have a Showtime watermark, they wouldn't alter the pics like that. So, what exactly am I looking at? Cyborg's team altered those pics for real?

Cyborg took the pic with showtime watermark, and altered it.. with the watermark still there

Wow Tomato cans you are funny. Cyborg would get hip tossed and tko'd similar way mcmann did . Or another hip toss to arm bar . Rhonda is light years ahead of Cyborg the only thing cyborg is know for is Wanderlei twin brother . She's not that skilled in reality so suck it up princess .

Doh! You made me choke on my Japanese noodles :icon_excl

40lbs of illegally gained muscle, she'll have to part with that ill gotten size advantage

Except that the drug she took was to CUT weight. You do know you have to work out in order to build muscle? Steroids aren't magic.

Back