Don't blame Ronda for not wanting to fight Cyborg.

TdotK

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Beat the crap out of fighters with the fast twitch muscle fibers of 11 year old boys, get millions of dollars, announcers, Zuffa, and the fans act like you are a god, and get ready for the next tomato can. Rinse and repeat.

Why fight someone that can beat you, and permanently damage you in the process?

Maybe if Cyborg stopped running away and made weight...

I sort of agree, ronda can make a fortune and retire in a few years by doing less than a minutes work every couple of months. She should beat Tate and zingano again, maybe holm if she's ready for a title shot.

But I think ronda will eventually fight cyborg, it will be her last fight before she retires, I think she beats cyborg too

thats a realisation i embraced tonight after watching that circus, no way in hell that fight's happening

She's on top of the world. Why change that? Doesn't mean she's ducking.

Cyborg dropped out of the fight at UFC 157. Asked to be released.

This thread is over.

Rousey would fight Cybord...at 135, and why should she move up? She's the champ, Cyborg should have to make the champions weight.

I'm sorry, wasn't Cyborg the one who got signed to the UFC and then ASKED TO BE RELEASED without even trying? Is that the person we are talking about here?

this thread is dumb. Why should Rhonda EVER go up in weight and fight a catch weight non title fight against an elite fighter? AS, JJ, gsp, Aldo, haven't.

Cyborg was under UFC contract and had the opportunity to make this fight happen but asked to be released.

Beat the crap out of fighters with the fast twitch muscle fibers of 11 year old boys, get millions of dollars, announcers, Zuffa, and the fans act like you are a god, and get ready for the next tomato can. Rinse and repeat.

Ronda's level of competition is much higher than what Cyborg has faced. Both are great fighters, but the one with something to prove isn't Ronda.

Disagree, when you have completely cleaned out and destroyed a division...you move up. How I see it anyways

Well 135 is the highest women's weight class in the UFC so...

Maybe Cyborg should have at least tried instead of just immediately asking to be released.

Wow Tomato cans you are funny. Cyborg would get hip tossed and tko'd similar way mcmann did . Or another hip toss to arm bar . Rhonda is light years ahead of Cyborg the only thing cyborg is know for is Wanderlei twin brother . She's not that skilled in reality so suck it up princess .

Good to see you clowns just make shit up about fighters ducking one another.

Cyborg needs to get down to 135 first, and piss clean.

There are Shertards, and then there are "Cyborg fans".

Back