Don't be surprised if you're disappointed by Ngannou vs. Gane

What are you talking about, this will be clash of styles at the biggest weight, the epitome of heavyweight athletism

I think both of these guys are so good i can't be bored. Add in the fact that Ngannou has the touch of death, the suspense will kill me. Even if nothing happens, that's exciting. Atleast watching live. Even if Gane somehow outpoints him, he will have to do it perfectly, which is exciting.

Only way this disappoints is if it ends due to a freak injury or something. That would suck.
This. It's always exciting when there is a fighter involved that can end it in one punch/strike. Gane will have to fight a perfect fight like how he fought Lewis. But Francis isn't slow like Lewis, where Lewis wasn't fast enough to catch him or have any footwork to try and chase him down, Ngannou may not have the same problems. Ngannou's style is pressure forward and blitzes, he does counters also but he's mostly a pressure forward fighter. Lewis on the other hand is strictly a counter style fighter, that's why he never needed much movement/footwork. He just stayed planted and timed his counters as fighters come in to engage.

We're going to find out how this fight is going to play out within the first 2 rounds.

I'm won't be surprised m'fucker!

Well, don’t be disappointed if you’re surprised by Ngannou vs Gane.

so u mad to be he KO fighter quickly r u dumb a finish a finish WTF u can’t diss fighter cuz he destroy them with easy lolllllllll r u serius
So you mad that he KOs fighters quickly, r u dumb? A finish is a finish. WTF, u can't diss a fighter cuz he destroys them with ease lolllllllll, r u serious?

I'm here to help.

Kinda counting on it to look like Ngannou vs Black Beast

I'm good with either of those results

If Francis beats Gane.... the black beast must pay him one last visit

Yea I have been critical of Gane because he can be quite boring but the guy is good. If he wins I could see it being a boring fight

Ok buzz Killington :D
I disagree btw this fight is going to be fantastic regardless of who 1 is rooting for.

I expect this to look like Lewis/Frank but with more bouncing, yes. So I would not be surprised by anything.

francis will be outclassed. he is gonna get frustrated, get sloppy, and get knocked out in the first or second round

I will be surprised if Francis doesnt tap the second the bell rings to escape his UFC contract

On paper Gane should win this fight. He's imo the better fighter, but all I can imagine is him getting knocked out.

Ganes my fave but I have a sick feeling that he's gonna get laid out and then like always do a post fight interview looking like he didn't just get in a fight

Back