Don't be fooled, Ronda will run through Nunes

The girl who is the champion, not sure her name and it's not important.< ufc pr department She likes to close space unlike HH's perimeter/counter/distance attack and that's the only way to beat Rousey. Even if Rousey is mentally this or that. Her judo and armbar are second nature, like taking a shit, she doesn't even think about it. It just happens. I don't see this one getting out of the first round before we're talking super fight rematch at 145.

Where do you get 3 to 1 odds, you little retard? She didn't even open at 3 to 1 on the square openers. She's -150 across the board, and it'll prob get to almost pk by fight time.

I'm not a Honda fan...at all, but I think she wins this fight in easy/spectacular fashion. Skillsets aside, she's just got more experience at dealing with fight-time pressure. With the exception of Holly and Miesha, all of Ronda's recent opponents were stifled by the moment. They all ended up flushing all poise down the toilet, and lost spectacularly.

The only way Nunes wins is if she can calm the fuck down, stay poised, and just treat this like any other fight she's had. If she goes in there all jacked/geeked up...watch for something embarrassing. Then just sit back and watch the praise and ridiculousness that everyone will spew about her being the GOAT MMA fighter, Prime Iron Mike, meanest son of a bitch ever, etc.

The real question is:

great vid, by far the worst coach in all of combat sports. Does anyone know what his fighters combined record is? i thought it was around 2-9 for fighters after moving to his camp, including travis, jake ellenberger and a couple of others.

A lot of people assuming Nunes wins via "broken" RR. Well, if she's broken from the Holm fight, that means she'll be gun-shy to strike with Nunes. Which means her grappling and sub game are going to be back to where they were before her first ever loss...which means Nunes is getting tossed, tied up and submitted. Rousey's not going to take any chances or fight stupid after such an emberassing loss. Count on it.

Nunes will expose her bad and it will be Rondas last fight

Nunes will defend the takedowns and has way more power than Holly (I also think she's a better striker tho a little wild)

Ronda will get lit up and KTFO
Ronda isn't going for any takedowns, she's going to Judo throw Nunes from the clinch.

Back