Don't be fooled, Khabib vs conor is a battle for 2nd place

Dmq9IF-U8AAQsM_.jpg
image.png

image.png

Khabib and Conor aren't even top 15.

GSP, ok.. but Ortega..?

<JagsKiddingMe>

I'd pick Tony against any lightweight on earth. Too well rounded, great elbows, great chin, great ground game and his conditioning it's something out of this world. I can't stress enough about how impressed i was when he fought 5 rounds against fucking RDA in Mexico. All the other fighters in the card gassed after 1 round, he went 5 rounds at an incredible pace and didn't even look tired. He really is the boogieman for every LW.

Tony is coming off a loss to a fukn stationary piano wire. His TDD is obviously garbage. Khabib lays on him all day. Conor 50/50.

Tony Ferguson is the best lightweight on the planet and I hope he gets the chance to prove it

TFerg vs Khabib i would like to see that fight. I predict 5 rounds very very close fight. I can see Khabib giving everything to just get the decision, Khabib is that tough i think.
Which leads me to think that Khabib gonna keep coming walking through Conor's punches he gonna get Conor down and keep smashing him and win by UD. Yeah Conor will surprise us and last and show great heart. I think they will rematch before any of them fight Tony.
Do you think Khabib will choose to submit Conor or just keep smashing him torturing him the whole fight?

Cable beats them all.
<AckbarTrap>

Tony Ferguson beats both these guys

Tbh I think Kevin Lee beats both Conor and Khabib as well.

The dude has the same amount of mma fights as McGregor since 2016 til now and McGregor has been out of mma for 2 years!
For all I know Tonys body is shot and wont hold up. Lets see him make it through a fight with a fast turn around first...

Khabib destroys all of them and he is not just the #1 LW in the world, he is also p4p#1 and soon to be GOAT. Get used to the 0. 27-0 soon, undefeated and undisputed.

lol
Kevin Lee is so horribly overrated on here.

First Ngannou, then Till, now Lee, you guys will never learn.

Kevin Lee is already far more proven than Till or Ngannou, the way he beat Chiesa and Barboza was no joke

Conor would fuck Tony so bad, it won't be funny, I think Tony does better with Khabib but will still losses.

lol at Kevin Lee, he won't even get pass Dustin, Justin and even Eddie

lol
Kevin Lee is so horribly overrated on here.

First Ngannou, then Till, now Lee, you guys will never learn.

why is Lee overrated? he's beaten practically the same level of competition Khabib has.

Mr Stanky Leg Tony Fergusson? The guy is very hitable, Conor smokes him. His groundgame could cause trouble for Khabib though.

Let's just hope khabib makes due on his diligence, gets his boring ass out of the way, and allows tony to step in, finally.

Tony Ferguson beats both these guys

Tbh I think Kevin Lee beats both Conor and Khabib as well.

But can he beat loose cables on the ground.

<seedat>

Kind of hard to be champ, when you can't make the fight.

Kevin Lee is already far more proven than Till or Ngannou, the way he beat Chiesa and Barboza was no joke

Agreed, he's easily a Top 10 fighter right now, but he's not old and experienced enough. Give him 5 years, he's like 26 or some shit.

He's overrated in that sense - he's Top 10 but not championship caliber, just like Till, just like Ngannou. That's why I compared them.

Back