Donnie Wants to "Greatly" Increase Nuke Numbers

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38410027

giphy.gif

"The United States will spend at least $179 billion over the nine fiscal years of 2010-2018 on its nuclear arsenal, averaging $20 billion per year, with costs increasing from $16 billion to $25 billion per year over that timeframe"

http://www.nti.org/analysis/articles/us-nuclear-weapons-budget-overview/

I don't know about expanding our nuclear arsenal, but I have seen too many stories about leaking nukes from the 50's, to be against spending some money here.

BTW, as you point out, Obama already spent this money on upgrading our nukes. In fact I remember reading a story about how the Obama admin was looking at bunker busting nukes, which every nuclear watchdog group in the world was saying that small nukes open up Pandora's box.

i'd call for the massive space race and call for putting the a base on the moon and being the first country to put a man on mar's

*looks at your country*

you should look what you british are making... look up the Skylon.

Skylon is going to be awesome if it gets going, but it's still very much conceptual and under funded. SLS is neither of those things so should be ready a lot sooner. If Trump wants to boost manufacturing in America and pay decent salaries, then investing heavily in the space industry doesn't look like a bad way to go.

Skylon is going to be awesome if it gets going, but it's still very much conceptual and under funded. SLS is neither of those things so should be ready a lot sooner. If Trump wants to boost manufacturing in America and pay decent salaries, then investing heavily in the space industry doesn't look like a bad way to go.

not sure why you british are neglecting this program this would revolutionize the country's space program and foot hold in space

lower the number of nukes and increasing the space programs, wouldnt effect the military.

We should also give Israel some new nuclear systems and weapons. Piece of shit Obama has done enough to hurt our key allies.

We should also look to boost the UK nuclear arsenal as well.

I'm all for making nuclear arsenals as safe and secure as humanly possible. They should be guarded and operated with the best technology we have.

But fuck me, the last thing we need is MORE nukes. We've got enough to destroy the world several times over. We literally don't need any more than we already have.

The amount of nuclear weapons humanity has at it's disposal is one of the most terrifying things about our species. I think it's so terrifying that we all just collectively throw it in to a blind spot in our mind, crossing our fingers that they'll never get used.

Keep them floppy disks.

We should also give Israel some new nuclear systems and weapons. Piece of shit Obama has done enough to hurt our key allies.

what key allies? he didnt hurt shit..

Hopefully other countries will do the same to contain you crazy bitches.

You are an idiot. He never said increase the number.

Your thread title is misleading.
Read his own twitter you twat.

What does enhance and EXPAND mean? Are you too retarded to look up a dictionary sometimes? And while you're looking up the dictionary, pull the Israeli cock out of your mouth. I heard Bibi's jizz kills your brain cells, so save half a dozen or so you have left.

Read his own twitter you twat.

What does enhance and EXPAND mean? Are you too retarded to look up a dictionary sometimes? And while you're looking up the dictionary, pull the Israeli cock out of your mouth.

Look expand does not mean increase the number. He could be talking about a number of things

The key point is he is saying "EXPAND ITS NUCLEAR CAPABILITY".

Again expand nuclear capability can many a number of things from increasing the number of nuclear weapons to modernizing, to advancing, to increasing the number of strategic deliver vehicles, to increasing the number of strategic delivery vehicles and also increasing the number of active nuclear weapons, or to increasing the number of strategically deployed nuclear weapons, or by reducing the number of active nuclear weapons but increasing the number of strategically deployed vehicles and weapons.

It can literally mean a dozen different things and anyone who studied anythinga bout nuclear warare or nukes in general would know that.

I also, cant' believe you got me defending Trump. I did not vote for the guy but I try and be as unbias and rational as I can.

Look expand does not mean increase the number. He could be talking about a number of things

The key point is he is saying "EXPAND ITS NUCLEAR CAPABILITY".

Again expand nuclear capability can many a number of things from increasing the number of nuclear weapons to modernizing, to advancing, to increasing the number of strategic deliver vehicles, to increasing the number of strategic delivery vehicles and also increasing the number of active nuclear weapons, or to increasing the number of strategically deployed nuclear weapons, or by reducing the number of active nuclear weapons but increasing the number of strategically deployed vehicles and weapons.

It can literally mean a dozen different things and anyone who studied anythinga bout nuclear warare or nukes in general would know that.

I also, cant' believe you got me defending Trump. I did not vote for the guy but I try and be as unbias and rational as I can.
You sound like Kellyanne Conway in shilling for Trump the idiot. He didn't just say strengthen, but also EXPAND at the same time. I understand it's straining your last remaining brain cells, so you might not want to leave the discussion to rational minds.

You sound like Kellyanne Conway in shilling for Trump the idiot. He didn't just say strengthen, but also EXPAND at the same time. I understand it's straining your last remaining brain cells, so you might not want to leave the discussion to rational minds.

Look I am approaching this logically and as a lawyer might.

You are approaching this from an illogical view point and I suspect your dislike for Trump is overshadowing your logic.

So yeah you need help.

Are you preparing these nations to fight aliens? There is enough nukes already in the world.

They've already got nukes, more than enough to irreparably damage the whole of the middle east if they ever use them. Plus that just gives them more of a Trump card over the west, if they are ever in danger of losing a war it forces us to step in and save them because if we don't those nukes are getting fired all over the middle east, leaving us to pick up the pieces.

Our Nuclear arsenal is becoming dated and China and Russian are looking to improve theirs.

They could theoretically neutralize ours if we don't. Nuclear deterrent has kept us from Nuclear Warfare in the past and will so in the future. It's important that all the major power players are on the same level and new dangerous ones don't emerge.

That said, I don't follow it closely enough to have an informed opinion as to whether this is a good idea or not. Also, dates say 2010-2018

hi ho Blackened,

President Obama has initiated a 1 trillion dollar plan to modernize the current US nuclear arsenal - the process is already underway.

the main objective is to make smaller nukes, ones that can be targeted more accurately and placed on the heads of cruise missiles - making the deployment of WMD more plausible. i'm unclear if this is a "good thing", but thats whats going on.

i don't know what Mr. Trump has in plan, but really, i think thats enough money spent on something that we really can't use in any practical sense.

- IGIT

hi ho Blackened,

President Obama has initiated a 1 trillion dollar plan to modernize the current US nuclear arsenal - the process is already underway.

the main objective is to make smaller nukes, ones that can be targeted more accurately and placed on the heads of cruise missiles - making the deployment of WMD more plausible. i'm unclear if this is a "good thing", but thats whats going on.

i don't know what Mr. Trump has in plan, but really, i think thats enough money spent on something that we really can't use in any practical sense.

- IGIT
Yoooooo IGIT

Yeah I dunno man. It seems like the money would be better spent keeping foreign governments from getting the weapons than making our own.

-blackened

It's such a bad thing the United States wants to protect itself. Obama let other countries walk all over us for 8 years, not happening anymore motherfuckers.
Softies like you talk a big game but don't do a damn thing and have no idea what is going on. You sound like another draft dodging politician that suddenly becomes a badass.

LOL @ giving Israel nukes. Go to bed, dude. You're done here.

Back