Donnie Wants to "Greatly" Increase Nuke Numbers

Nukes are pointless. Especially if you have enough to turn the world into 'book of eli' or mad max.

Better to spend that money on the economy or any other sector that will actually help people. Hell spend that money on something that can benefit mankind. Go put a man on mars.

Nuclear Winter is coming.

So now you're saying he does intend to increase the number of nukes and not just spruce up the existing ones?

My position hasn't changed since my first post in this thread.

1. He will upgrade the existing nukes and technology
2. He will add more if he sees fit

Does that answer all your questions on where I stand?

We're about to enter a real bizarro world on nukes/Russia. While simultaneously praising Russia, we're entering another nuclear arms race against them. I assume there will be this weird transition where Russia is still the good guy and right about everything, but also such a threat and an enemy that we need to ramp up. And people in the WR will pretend to know way more about nukes than they do.

Blame Hillary, she pretty much gave Russia the go ahead to mine U.S. Uranium.

My position hasn't changed since my first post in this thread.

1. He will upgrade the existing nukes and technology
2. He will add more if he sees fit

Does that answer all your questions on where I stand?

Thanks. Sounds like how I interpreted his vague remarks. Still doesn't answer my question about what exactly needs upgraded, nor my amazement that there'd be any value in increasing the number available. But that info isn't in the article and I'm not sure who the nuclear experts are around here.

@oldshadow works/worked with nukes I thought. ??

We should be reducing nukes by dropping them on Mecca, medina, Jerusalem and The Vatican.

It's such a bad thing the United States wants to protect itself. Obama let other countries walk all over us for 8 years, not happening anymore motherfuckers.

636028491160779307-427101620_30036-00-rfr-eagle_with_flag_and_constitution_1600px.jpg

Aren't there already enough nukes to pretty much annihilate the world several times over?

Reagan defeated the USSR by strengthing the military and crashes oil prices.

This is pretty much a continuation of the Obama admin who also sunk billions into developing new "practical" nukes -- namely the B61-12

Consensus among the defense community and both Obama and Trump is that US has to expand and enhance their nuclear capabilities

We're about to enter a real bizarro world on nukes/Russia. While simultaneously praising Russia, we're entering another nuclear arms race against them. I assume there will be this weird transition where Russia is still the good guy and right about everything, but also such a threat and an enemy that we need to ramp up. And people in the WR will pretend to know way more about nukes than they do.

Nothing remotely bizarre. They are a rival power no matter how nice you with each other you must maintain military superiority if you can, just logical.

Nukes are pointless. Especially if you have enough to turn the world into 'book of eli' or mad max.

Better to spend that money on the economy or any other sector that will actually help people. Hell spend that money on something that can benefit mankind. Go put a man on mars.
We'd have done that in the 1970s and had a manned flyby of Saturn in the early 1980s if people weren't so butt scared about nukes.

orion_blastoff.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Orion_(nuclear_propulsion)

Nothing remotely bizarre. They are a rival power no matter how nice you with each other you must maintain military superiority if you can, just logical.
The bizarre part is the doublespeak around Russia. I know that we're in too deep to back down- that's Russia's job and economic realities will probably force them to back down. I'm not talking about what our response should be, because that's completely obvious. I think the next terrible line of rationalization taken by the Drumpf crew will be "keep your enemies closer" or some such nonsense.

I fail to see the problem. The US is one of the three predator nations, right now we are the Apex. We need to see to it that it remains that way. Building and maintaining absolute superiority is a good thing.

Back