Donnie going after WHO

The nipple rings are Def a dumb thing. They may have cost him a nomination. But yeah, Trump has the numbers.
It's nuts. They had four years and only brought forth some odd balls and fakes. The line up was mostly miserable

Nipple rings? WTF are you guys talking about?

It's about fucking time IMO.

Not really supporting cut funding as a lot of poverty stricken countries really do need help but at least call out those who are really responsible for this fucking pandemic.

This is a very lazy though process. The WHO, which are under the umbrella of the U.N. has no real power to do anything other than advise. Everyone knew the potential severity of this crisis very early on and most aside from China, Taiwan, and South Korea decided to be proactive about the problem rather than taking a wait and see approach.

So, no the WHO is not responsibly for the problems in the U.S.. The U.S. has their own experts, likely world leading. Cutting funding to WHO will only exacerbate the problem due to the fact that the countries that need the WHO's support the most are poor countries. Neglecting those countries will only mean that they will reinfect us over and over despite our best efforts to quarantine and socially distance ourselves.

SO I just went through and read the whole memo. What advice in the memo did Trump fail to follow? The author said that $3 billion needed to be spent on PPE. Trump asked Congress for just that two days before. The memo author said we should approve Hydroxycloroquine for use against Coronavirus. Trump asked the FDA to that. The author finally says we should fast track the vaccine development process, and Trump ordered the FDA to that. He implemented every single piece of advice exactly the way it was relayed to him.

This is a very lazy though process. The WHO, which are under the umbrella of the U.N. has no real power to do anything other than advise. Everyone knew the potential severity of this crisis very early on and most aside from China, Taiwan, and South Korea decided to be proactive about the problem rather than taking a wait and see approach.

So, no the WHO is not responsibly for the problems in the U.S.. The U.S. has their own experts, likely world leading. Cutting funding to WHO will only exacerbate the problem due to the fact that the countries that need the WHO's support the most are poor countries. Neglecting those countries will only mean that they will reinfect us over and over despite our best efforts to quarantine and socially distance ourselves.
Wrong...Japan and US are the only countries that are calling out WHO...the rest are too afraid to be called racists...they know who dropped the ball on this one...and it ain't Trump...

Wrong...Japan and US are the only countries that are calling out WHO...the rest are too afraid to be called racists...they know who dropped the ball on this one...and it ain't Trump...

Please. Are you saying that a world superpower with all the best research, scientist, doctors, ect is going to cop to it was all this relatively poorly funded organizations fault? WHO is just a faciliator. Bill Gates by himself is doing more than the U.S. sends to the WHO.

If you want to really get to the nitty and gritty, take a guess which president reduced funding to the pandemic group in the CDC to 20% their previous levels? I'll give you a hint. his name rhymes with Trump.

True he tried, but only a little. And when it got hard, he basically folded and let China go to town.
It's also been shown that there is only the US. No one else wants to do any lifting. It's basically America do it for us, and we'll bask in your shadow.
It'd be nice if Trump tried to lead a coalition, but I think no one would have any appetite for it.
The UK just might be interested. Hopefully Boris Johnson recovers. I recall him saying that when this shits over, China will pay for this. I could easily see France, Itally, and Spain getting on board also.

thanks moron
you wrote "WHO fucked those they were supposed to look after"
WHO had acted earlier on this than USA
so how exactly is it that WHO fucked your country?
WORLD Health Organization.....the whole fking WORLD is infected. Cant blame Trump for the actions taken by every country in the WORLD. WHO failed badly. To keep pumping them money would be assnine. Let China and Ethiopia fund them

Please. Are you saying that a world superpower with all the best research, scientist, doctors, ect is going to cop to it was all this relatively poorly funded organizations fault? WHO is just a faciliator. Bill Gates by himself is doing more than the U.S. sends to the WHO.

If you want to really get to the nitty and gritty, take a guess which president reduced funding to the pandemic group in the CDC to 20% their previous levels? I'll give you a hint. his name rhymes with Trump.

So you agree that the WHO is pretty useless then, and we shouldn't be relying on their advice. I'm glad you agree with Trump's decision to defund them.

True people don't care. I've been strong against China for years, so I'm different about this than others
I think this will be like the VW scandal. China will be embarrassed for a bit and will spend a lot to re wrote history. After a few years only people like me will still be anti China

I used to be very anti-China. It used to be one of my top issues. In college I actually put a boycott China poster on my dorm door.

Then I got lulled into not caring much about China. Now I oppose the Chicoms more than ever.

You're proving my point. Why rely and fund WHO? they are unreliable and did nothing to stop this pandemic...US is better off siphoning those funds and pump it to CDC...

WORLD Health Organization.....the whole fking WORLD is infected. Cant blame Trump for the actions taken by every country in the WORLD. WHO failed badly. To keep pumping them money would be assnine. Let China and Ethiopia fund them

some countries are less affected then others
some countries have far less deaths then others
but US is first in both metrics now - why? cause of the shitty response

So now he wants to blame the WHO? So he was following whatever they said and was totally relying on their opinion. Yes it's all their fault.

How many on this board made anti WHO posts before yesterday, when Trump said it was their fault?

So you agree that the WHO is pretty useless then, and we shouldn't be relying on their advice. I'm glad you agree with Trump's decision to defund them.

No, the WHO is a facilitator. All of this has been at breakneck speed and it is unreasonable to assume the WHO would know everything about the virus back in January. There is still questions like if pets can get infected or if people can get reinfected. The point being, there needs to be an international organization to facilitate the control and eradication of the virus between countries. The WHO fills that role and they are part of the U.N. already. If you defund the WHO, you leave poor countries to be hot beds continually for the virus and you essentially leave all the world to fight for themselves. This might make sense Donnie's small world of trying to buy rights to vaccines or commanding 3M to not send protective gear to Canada but the reality of the situation is that this probably will not be contained or controlled until it is globally under control. As mobile as people are, there is no world where it is under control in the U.S. and out of control in Mexico and Central America.

No, the WHO is a facilitator. All of this has been at breakneck speed and it is unreasonable to assume the WHO would know everything about the virus back in January. There is still questions like if pets can get infected or if people can get reinfected. The point being, there needs to be an international organization to facilitate the control and eradication of the virus between countries. The WHO fills that role and they are part of the U.N. already. If you defund the WHO, you leave poor countries to be hot beds continually for the virus and you essentially leave all the world to fight for themselves. This might make sense Donnie's small world of trying to buy rights to vaccines or commanding 3M to not send protective gear to Canada but the reality of the situation is that this probably will not be contained or controlled until it is globally under control. As mobile as people are, there is no world where it is under control in the U.S. and out of control in Mexico and Central America.

What has WHO done to protect poor countries during this crisis? WHO's goal was pretty transparent from the start; protect the Chinese markets.

I used to be very anti-China. It used to be one of my top issues. In college I actually put a boycott China poster on my dorm door.

Then I got lulled into not caring much about China. Now I oppose the Chicoms more than ever.
I used to be sympathetic towards China, because of the Opium wars and Japanese imperialism. But as I grew older I have become very anti Chinese regime, and hate some aspects of their culture, like their treatment of animals and minorities like the Tibetans and Uyghurs.

Trump is right to go after the WHO. That Tedros guy is a Chinese puppet.

He went out of his way to shower China with praise and insulate them from criticism. The WHO was quick to rename the Wuhan Virus to please China, but plenty of other Viruses are named after the region they originated in.

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

We have one of the lowest deaths per one million people in the world. Stop posting.

fake news.

You're a fucking joke.

giphy.gif

Again...guidelines you say? what fucking guidelines did they implement? "don't close your borders, that would be racist:" "don't wear masks, it won't help" and "coronavirus doesn't have human to human transfer capabilities"... US has records of infected because people still go out spring break parties despite the government warnings...All your hatred for Trump makes you blind to all the shit that happened that's not even his fault.

trump isnt at fault for anything anymore - while obama was blamed for fucking everything
funny how the criteria changed when your guy is in the office - dumbass.

Read the fucking thread idiot. It's been outlined several times how they lied to the whole world.

Can't be transmitted human to human. False.
No need to shut down international travel. False.
No need to wear masks. False.

so Trump was dumb enough to follow dumb WHO guidelines? I thought he knew everything - at least he always brags about that in his rallies
oh well, jared kushner to the rescue!!

I've heard of moving the goal posts, but god damn you have backpeddled out the stadium.

shits easy, I've learned how to do it from trump supporters

[
fake news.

giphy.gif

trump isnt at fault for anything anymore - while obama was blamed for fucking everything
funny how the criteria changed when your guy is in the office - dumbass.

so Trump was dumb enough to follow dumb WHO guidelines? I thought he knew everything - at least he always brags about that in his rallies
oh well, jared kushner to the rescue!!

shits easy, I've learned how to do it from trump supporters

Amazing. You quoted 5 people in one post and managed to not respond to any of them.

Yeah, testing far more than other countries . Less deaths per capita than most. When your only job is the health of the world, then the whole world get Un-Healthy, You fked up. Not you in particular, but WHO. Its literally their only job
some countries are less affected then others
some countries have far less deaths then others
but US is first in both metrics now - why? cause of the shitty response

Trump is such a dramaqueen <Lmaoo>

Back