Dongi Yang Re-Signs with the UFC

Hufusopem

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
11222688_1055785724461945_5412137133764907371_n.jpg

After going 2-0 in TOP FC with finish wins over Jae Young Kim and Dennis Hallman, Dongi Yang has re-signed with the UFC.

He will most likely fight on the UFC South Korea card.

Last edited:
He got thrown to the wolves alittle to quickly glad to see him get another chance.

Why sign with UFC when he can go to Bellator and get more sponsorship money than Reebok will provide. Doesn't make sense.

Cool I guess. I remember many on sherdog believing that he should have gotten the decision win against Chris Camozzi, Court McGee, and Brad Tavares. I remember many especially arguing the Tavares decision. Hopefully Dongi starts to win more decisively.

He lost some crappy decisions. Speaking on that where is court McGee?

He looked good beating Hallman's ass. Glad to see him back.

Cool I guess. I remember many on sherdog believing that he should have gotten the decision win against Chris Camozzi, Court McGee, and Brad Tavares. I remember many especially arguing the Tavares decision. Hopefully Dongi starts to win more decisively.

Not to make excuses for Dongi, but he had some serious injuries against both Tavares and Mcgee fight. He really was in the worst shape I've ever seen him in.

I'm excited for UFC fans to see him injury free.

I can't wait for Dongi kong yang to smash some fools

Lots of bad decisions under homeboys resume.
Was dealt a shit hand. Exciting fighters like him
Should always be given a few more chances, imo.
Just look at Hardy's ass. Even Matt brown.
You never know with those types of dudes.

Problems Peralta comes to mind as well.

He's tough but I see him having a repeat of his first run in the UFC before beig cut.

Anyone else see Yang/Barn Cat happening on the Seoul card?

He's tough but I see him having a repeat of his first run in the UFC before beig cut.

Anyone else see Yang/Barn Cat happening on the Seoul card?

This is the re-signing that I have been waiting for. :rolleyes:

I agree, a pairing with McCrory would be a good welcome back for both.

I like the signing, hope he does well.

Back