Dong Hyun Kim

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Does anywhere know if he is injured right now? Or just can't get a fight?

I know he is at Tiger Muay Thai right now (good move), he should show good improvements in his next fight, which will probably be on the South Korea card later this year (any predictions when?)

Who would you him fight in his return? if he is on the SK card, I predict it would/should be a squash match for him, which I am for - why not get a win in your home country?

So, who should the Stun Gun fight?

Also, for the South Korea card (fight night I am guessing), are there any South Korean/Asian fighters that UFC should pick up to debut?

I don't know where he is but I would like to see him return against Mike Pyle. Maybe he'll limit the amount of spinning stuff he does (been throwing that stuff like crazy since the Erick Silva fight).

I don't know where he is but I would like to see him return against Mike Pyle. Maybe he'll limit the amount of spinning stuff he does (been throwing that stuff like crazy since the Erick Silva fight).

Mike Pyle would be a good fight, not a pushover either. I hope he is a little more controlled and more technical. He doesn't have to worry too much about his own punching power.

Last I heard he was doing a practice cut to 155. Doubt he makes it.

Last I heard he was doing a practice cut to 155. Doubt he makes it.

wow I really doubt he will make it.

He looked LEAN competing at 194lbs in ADCC.

Back