Dong Hyun Kim feeding his dog Jorge Masvidal

hoping dong doesn't blow his wad prematurely

SANDA is a form of chinese kung fu kickboxing

Santa is a form older man's Christmas gift giving technique

Dong is the king of trolling, Masvidal shouldn't have started him lol

Well, whatever you might call it, it is pronounced San Ta in Korea. Chinese people have strong accents and it might have caused the difference. And I believe it was Saint Nicholas who gave out presents.

Well, whatever you might call it, it is pronounced San Ta in Korea. Chinese people have strong accents and it might have caused the difference. And I believe it was Saint Nicholas who gave out presents.

Santa Claus is like the american version of Saint Nicholas, which is mainly celebrated in the Netherlands.

Dong is doing Santa and boxing now. Santa is a form of Kickboxing-like Kung Fu which allows some genuine takedowns in kickboxing.

Maybe Dong is working on striking, maybe dong is working on new takedowns who knows?

Stopped reading right there.

crusaders-xmas-fundraiser-2010-050.jpg

Those damn chinese and their strong accents, the guys can't even pronounce their own words. :rolleyes:

Seriously, people who speak english misread Jin Empire to China and Nippon to Japan. Don't let me get started on those pronunciations.

If you knew chinese, you'd know what I'd be saying because strong accents going up and down is what chinese language is all about. And it is really 우슈 산타(Wu Shu San Ta) in South Korea.

https://www.google.co.kr/search?q=%EC%82%B0%ED%83%80&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIk9-A3vTLxwIVwgSOCh0anwhu&biw=1600&bih=799#tbm=isch&q=%EC%9A%B0%EC%8A%88+%EC%82%B0%ED%83%80

look it up and see if I'm wrong.

Back