Donegal?

J-Garden

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
How close do you live to Lough Derg and have you ever been there for a Holiday? I use the word holiday in the loosest possible sense of the word.

I'm about 1 hour from Lough Derg.

I'm a catholic but I've never been. I know people who have and it sounds shit. They can't sleep for 3 days have to walk around in their bare feet and can only drink water and eat burnt toast. What a pile of shit.

I'm not religious anyway. I haven't been to mass in about 15 years......

How do u know of it?

and you have to PAY for what sounds like a marvelous holiday?

Its not a holiday.. Its a retreat for people to repent.

This catholic religion thing is a pile of shit. Hlaf the priests and nuns wanna repent for the shit they've put people through for hundreds of year....

and where the heck does the "no eating" part fit in? I'm having trouble understanding it - I don't see how eating a cheese cake will lessen your soul, and if it does, then heaven forbid I'm going to hell!

Yeah it s a pile of shite. People pay money for this crap.

I don't understand it....

The only good thing to come out of Catholism is the Gracie family..

well, Jesus was kinda cool, when we have his birthday WE get presents!

Jesus was pretty cool...its these crazy fanatics that ruin the whole damn thing

I don't believe the master of the fuckin universe sent his son down here so us bastards could hand him on a cross.

Anyone that believes this is fucking mad.

do any of you think that Joseph was a geek? Do you think Mary was a milf?

yeah, that's what I thought, I'm not sure though, I'm pretty sure cassettes weren't invented 2000 years ago...can't be sure though, you know all that bureaucratic red tape shit, with sony and panasonic and all wanting to claim it's invention.

oh well, I still think mary was a milf.

Well if she's good enuff for the holy ghost see must have been hot.

I bugger off for an hour or so and this descends into a Theologist's wet dream....

I was reading a book called MCcarthy's Bar. He actually did it just for the hell of it

"6.00 Day Two
The rain stopped, and first light's glimmering over a sombre lake. I'm not sure what happens next, but i think it may involve going to church."

Really funny book. The guy evaluates how expensive each of the towns he visits by the price of the singapore noodles in the chinese takeaways.

I ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO SAY TO YOU GUYS

purify.jpg

come on qball, don't tell me u've never wacked off to a visage of ol mary!

Back