Donald's $1.75 T Infrastructure Plan

I agree with you on this but, very clearly speaking, the GOP from at least the last thirty years or so (or even longer?) has not been that fiscally responsible representation in the government. I mean, I don't know how this can actually be any clearer.
It's quite simple. They control all three branches of governments and are increasing the deficits through spending and tax cuts. Democrats have at least included pay-fors with their policy proposals and policies implemented.

This idea that the right is the fiscally responsible party while the left is not needs to die a horrible death. They just disagree on what we should be spending our funds on.

It's quite simple. They control all three branches of governments and are increasing the deficits through spending and tax cuts. Democrats have at least included pay-fors with their policy proposals and policies implemented.

This idea that the right is the fiscally responsible party while the left is not needs to die a horrible death. They just disagree on what we should be spending our funds on.

Its all part of the identity politics strategy.

Its not about spending, is about creating the notion that massive deficits are the result of minorities on welfare, not tax cuts, military spending and a terrible healthcare system.

Its all part of the identity politics strategy.

Its not about spending, is about creating the notion that massive deficits are the result of minorities on welfare, not tax cuts, military spending and a terrible healthcare system.
Indeed. Deficits only matter when it comes to spending you disagree with. Cutting taxes or military budget increases are fine but if you try to improve healthcare suddenly deficits matter.

It's amazing that people continue to be fooled.

Identity politics is another practice that needs to die. It never will, but one can hope.

State data contains the data of all the counties, it is by definition a larger sample data.

"state" data implies a 50 sample size not 3000.

if it was actually county data why would you call it state?

it may contain data "from" counties but it is not data "of" the counties.

hence census data showing a tighter spread than state level.

industrial differences and other variables will skew the numbers the more macro you go.

"state" data implies a 50 sample size not 3000.

if it was actually county data why would you call it state?

it may contain data "from" counties but it is not data "of" the counties.

hence census data showing a tighter spread than state level.

industrial differences and other variables will skew the numbers the more macro you go.

I dont think you understand how statistics work.

Back