Donald Trump suggests 2nd Amendment folks do something about Hillary

He's a man's man who appeals to the most insecure demographic in this country.

It's why guys like Atheist and Rex Kwon Do love this dude. They're just insecure dudes to begin with.

Their posts are proof of this.

What? Atheists are insecure people? Wow what a judgmental man you are.

You Muslim? And you think Atheists are bad?

People like TheComebackKid will handcuff themselves to this dead hooker and ride his shit wagon into the ground before ever admitting that they were wrong. Trump could eat a baby on stage and they'd hand-wave it away and try to shift the focus to something Hillary did instead.

I am so happy that the transition from "Obama is going to take your guns!" to "Hillary is going to take your guns!" has gone so smoothly, though.

Truth.

*watches unedited video of Trump talking*

"I HATE THAT DAMN BIASED LIBERAL MEDIA!!!"

Don't worry, he'll say he was joking like with the Russian shit, say something else real stupid and dangerous soon and he'll move on.

No you're it's you being completely dishonest because your boy just stuck his foot up his ass just so he could reach his mouth.

But keep pretending it was a call to vote, everyone here will just keep laughing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Put this way, if he was calling for a violent strike then he's the anti gunners biggest advocate. In which case, he's on your side.

If the quote in @InvestigatorIL 's sig is accurate, I'm not sure why anyone even takes time to reply to TCK. TCK is Trump of this sub-forum. Saying nonsense and not knowing what's going on.

I took it as an acknowledgement that once Hillary appoints her judges then armed resistance would "maybe, I dunno" be the last resort.

Holy shit just paint your face and put on the red nose.

Dunno, maybe TCK is more retarded than people who are retarded.

I'm not saying you're retarded though. Obviously.

He wouldn't say it would be horrible if he didn't mean she was killed.

He was restrained for 2 days and now this. Come on Donald be presidential man and stop the trash talk
We really should be amazed he lasted 2 days, tho he has kept saying if he loses the election is rigged

Please enlighten us, what did he mean?

On my initial read of it (being posted in here) I took it as him implying either vote for me and don't worry about losing your second amendment right or vote Hillary and lose it.

Go figure the war room would turn this into an implication of criminal threats for murder/assassination. :rolleyes:

(That being said, I don't care for Trump or Hillary, the guy I was hoping for didn't make it, so my interest in all of this is me / before I get called a trump backer.)

To right wingers guns are your most fundamental right.

"We declare our right on this earth to be a man, to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary."

print-malcolm-x-poster-18x24.jpg

Put this way, if he was calling for a violent strike then he's the anti gunners biggest advocate. In which case, he's on your side.

Dude I get what you're trying to do, but step back, throw a line in the loss column and move on to a new thread.

He's calling on gun owners to take action in the event that Hilary has picked judges who are anti-gun. He's suggesting action at a time when the only action would then be violence.

I'm not retarded so I can see that as clearly as you do. But I'm not playing red vs blue, so I'm not gonna chase your tail with you.

Good luck being selectively stupid.

This must be the trump pivot we've been hearing so much about
I don't know. What's your definition of reasonable? Are reasonable people always particularly precise?
If i was talking about gun owners taking up action against the president I'd want to be very clear considering I was running for president. But hey I'm not an adviser for trump.

Yeah, it clearly suggested that "2nd Amendment folks" (i.e. gun-owners) could "do something about" Hillary if "she gets to pick her judges".

So he's either implying they could "do something about it" by shooting her, or the judges she nominates. The latter is the only vague part. He isn't precise about which liberals he is openly wishing for them to murder.

Of course, the open-ended nature of that suggestion doesn't rule out just murdering them all.
I took it a very different way. I took it as saying 2nd ammendment folk won't let their guns be taken irregardless of what some judge says. By all means though... paint the picture that trump is calling for political assasinations.

This is straight out of the Ronald Reagan playbook. Tell your followers to take your opponent out

On my initial read of it (being posted in here) I took it as him implying either vote for me and don't worry about losing your second amendment right or vote Hillary and lose it.

So you didn't actually listen to him? He was talking about a scenario where votes are already counted. Cute try though.

@J. Bernie Cunningham

We're talking about this right?

In which case, I stand corrected (ah for second time today).

Yes, he's indirectly calling for violent action action. He should call for it directly. If its the case that Hillary gets what she wants, al a confiscation or registration then you better expect to be the appropriate recourse. That's an explicit direct route to the ammo box. Skip the soap and ballot boxes. Do not collect $200.

Back