Donald Trump suggests 2nd Amendment folks do something about Hillary

"Well the constitution does say the 2nd amendment is against tyrants, and taking away guns if tyranical, so..............."- Donald Trump spin team explanation for the next few days.

Just watched the vid. He delivered it with a change in tone like a comedic punch line lol

Sad that I missed this, was busy working :p But I have a few friends who went. Apparently there were protesters outside of UNCW LOL.

Lol TCK do you even try anymore?

"That's not what he meant!"

"Ok...what did he mean?"

"I don't have to tell you its obvious."

Lol. Yeah it suuuuuure is obvious. Getting more obvious by the day.....

Or the people that want the foundation of their rights protected? Personally, this is one of the few issues I agree with Trump on, but its one of the most crucial for maintaining a (semi) free society.

No, he appeals to insecure tool sheds who wish they could wave their tiny dicks around all day. It's painfully obvious. His entire rhetoric is built off insecurity.

Uphold your rights? Greoric who the fuck are you kidding. Donald trump does t know the first thing about "our" rights.

Polls are bullshit.

National polls, yes, state polls not so much.

He's getting crushed in all of them so it doesn't matter much though.

He might even lose Arizona and Georgia is getting really close..

He didn't suggest anything. What he said was clear and doesn't need me explaining it.

Some mental gymnatics going on here.

ipWgVDY.gif

Unbelievable. I know people here have to pick sides and stick to them most of the time, but this post just goes way beyond the typical partisan dishonest BS. The Trumpeteers are really getting desperate. Just another "non story" right?

Uphold your rights? Greoric who the fuck are you kidding. Donald trump does t know the first thing about "our" rights.

Maybe so, but at least he respects the most important one. Your right to choose the means how you'll defend yourself.

He tells another country to spy on America, then the very next week advocates killing the democratic nominee.

He's just upholding our rights though.

Or the people that want the foundation of their rights protected? Personally, this is one of the few issues I agree with Trump on, but its one of the most crucial for maintaining a (semi) free society.

If you think this man has any interest in protecting your freedoms, just use the gun now.

We have a judicial system that can be changed through participation and action, not violence. Become involved in it beyond complaints on a keyboard if you feel so oppressed.

If you think this man has any interest in protecting your freedoms, just use the gun now.

We have a judicial system that can be changed through participation and action, not violence. Become involved in it beyond complaints on a keyboard if you feel so oppressed.

His stated platform on the 2A, our most important right, is all I have to go off of.

But I agree. The ammo box is tertiary to the soap and ballot box. It still exists as a last recourse for a reason. Our nation was founded on it.

Thirdly, how do you know I'm not?

He was restrained for 2 days and now this. Come on Donald be presidential man and stop the trash talk

His stated platform on the 2A, our most important right, is all I have to go off of.

But I agree. The ammo box is tertiary to the soap and ballot box. It still exists as a last recourse for a reason. Our nation was founded on it.

Thirdly, how do you know I'm not?

If you were you wouldn't agree with the notion of murdering candidates or judges to change things.

Back