Elections Donald Trump releases "Official Trump Coins" in bid to raise money as Harris campaign gains momentum

So nothing to do with the topic.
What does TDS stand for I could of sworn the T is for Trump... this thread is about Trump.

I bet you keep this same due diligence in the Harris thread when someone post a YouTube video of " Let's talk about Trump and how I wreck him "

Hurry up Trumpsters time to buy your 100K Tourbillion Trump branded watches he looking for 147 rubes to by his watches at 100k each limited run.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-26_at_3.06.47_PM_yqzaoj

"
Donald Trump is now hawking a new line of watches, some with an eye popping six-figure price tag – the latest example of the former president cashing in on his name like no presidential candidate ever has.

The GOP nominee announced his latest branded merchandise, Trump Watches, on social media Thursday – 40 days before the election and on a day when he did not appear on the campaign trail. He told his supporters the watches would make good Christmas gifts and then directed them to a link where they could be purchased.

The watches retail for $499 but one series – Tourbillon – is priced at $100,000. They come in three different colors and are limited in number to 147."

Hurry up Trumpsters time to buy your 100K Tourbillion Trump branded watches he looking for 147 rubes to by his watches at 100k each limited run.

"
Donald Trump is now hawking a new line of watches, some with an eye popping six-figure price tag – the latest example of the former president cashing in on his name like no presidential candidate ever has.

The GOP nominee announced his latest branded merchandise, Trump Watches, on social media Thursday – 40 days before the election and on a day when he did not appear on the campaign trail. He told his supporters the watches would make good Christmas gifts and then directed them to a link where they could be purchased.

The watches retail for $499 but one series – Tourbillon – is priced at $100,000. They come in three different colors and are limited in number to 147."
we're not worthy...

"

Guaranteed the $499 one isn't worth $50, but his cultists who spend day and night complaining about the price of gas and groceries will still buy this shit (after they finished paying off their credit card debt from the latest round of his NFTs).

What does TDS stand for I could of sworn the T is for Trump... this thread is about Trump.

I bet you keep this same due diligence in the Harris thread when someone post a YouTube video of " Let's talk about Trump and how I wreck him "
TDS is about Trump supporters so deranged by their love of him that they support him unconditionally, regardless of his crimes or moral failings and they buy all his grifts.

At this point it is not even possible to deny their derangement which is demonstrated by his none stop grift product he keeps selling them, that they buy, many of those buyers, who are broke and yet he puts them on auto pays and empties their bank accounts, and yet they keep coming back. That is derangement of the highest order.

TDS is about Trump supporters so deranged by their love of him that they support him unconditionally, regardless of his crimes or moral failings and they buy all his grifts.

At this point it is not even possible to deny their derangement which is demonstrated by his none stop grift product he keeps selling them, that they buy, many of those buyers, who are broke and yet he puts them on auto pays and empties their bank accounts, and yet they keep coming back. That is derangement of the highest order.
Keep telling yourself that previously banned bro

Keep telling yourself that previously banned bro
Telling myself what?

Do you not think it is actual and verifiable derangement that Trump supporters have who are broke, put themselves on Trump autopay withdrawals and see their bank accounts wiped clean, and they cannot then pay their bills?

What would you define as derangement, that compares to what Trump fanatics do in throwing their money at a guy who sits on a gold toilet, many being in the working poor.

"

Didn’t Rubio say something about trump selling watches?

Telling myself what?

Do you not think it is actual and verifiable derangement that Trump supporters have who are broke, put themselves on Trump autopay withdrawals and see their bank accounts wiped clean, and they cannot then pay their bills?

What would you define as derangement, that compares to what Trump fanatics do in throwing their money at a guy who sits on a gold toilet, many being in the working poor.
All those boats for Trump people are really struggling... what in the hell are you talking about with generalities.

Musk is a Trump guy now, he can't pay his bills?

I'm no Trump lover but I can pay my bills and then some.

So yea what is all this weird hate you have coming from about Trump voters

He told his supporters the watches would make good Christmas gifts and then directed them to a link where they could be purchased.

"i'm sure you'll love my newest chinese slave goods, so long as it's a gift and you don't have to pay any money for it."

"

I want to see the guy who buys the tourbillon…holy shit….

I want to see the guy who buys the tourbillon…holy shit….

for 100 grand that wristwatch better be able to suck a mean dick and be good on gas mileage and come loaded with forgiato rims, a boom system, and a hundred inch display.

Last edited:
TNS-Gold-Low-Tops-2.jpg

Look at this sexy bastard

I bought two pairs

One for basketball, and the other for love making

Back