Donald Trump has narcicistic personality disorder

JSPoole1983

White Belt
Reaction score
Ask any psychiatrist, Trump shows all signs of NPD.

Im not criticizing his politics and Im sure a lot of politicians have NPD. But Trump makes it too obvious.

I remember Trump saying he doesnt confess to God for his sins or ask God for help because he said he always thinks before he acts and makes good decisions.

Pretty funny lol

Good for him.

Im sure the billions of people out there with depression would love to have his "malady."

If it was a personality disorder, he'd exhibit dysfunctional behaviour. Given that he's staggeringly successful, I'd say it wouldn't qualify as NPD. Rather, he has some narcissistic traits, and that's not a bad thing.

It's pretty much his defining characteristic.

Not uncommon among his types.

Ask any psychiatrist, Trump shows all signs of NPD.

Im not criticizing his politics and Im sure a lot of politicians have NPD. But Trump makes it too obvious.

So...pretty much like every other Billionaire and/or Politician, then?:rolleyes:

Of course he does.

I'd wager 90% of people who become as wealthy and powerful as Trump have narcissistic qualities. Egomaniacs, spend their entire lives trying to be more powerful than anyone else. Fullstop.

Of course he does.

I'd wager 90% of people who become as wealthy and powerful as Trump have narcissistic qualities. Egomaniacs, spend their entire lives trying to be more powerful than anyone else. Fullstop.

Not to mention people who are born as wealthy as Trump. Having people tell you your whole life how awesome you are because they might need your money someday. I doubt you could make it long without becoming a real asshole.

I'd say everyone with a wide media presence has NPD, and those that didnt before becoming famous eventually develop it. Fame is a mirror that constantly reflects back to you, and the image you portray becomes the defining motivator of your existence.

This isnt just the Trumps, Conors and Kardashians of the world, but also people like Sanders, Pope Francis, and even Fedor, that most selfless of heroes.

I do my public service anonymously through a sherdog account so I am not driven by narcissism.

Isn't that a prerequisite for being President though?

Isn't a prerequisite for being a psychiatrist knowing how to spell narcissistic? :)

Oh, and if this bit of news is in fact true, it certainly is a shocking revelation. I mean, Trump? Narcissistic? Who knew? :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back