Donald Trump group photo aside, Colby Covington still has beef with Ali Abdelaziz

I was expecting steaks or something
uploads_2F1580857322862-2w9xn9ts5ky-6641071bd853a078c5c5e1da7bcecbf4_2Fwheres-the-beef-commercial.jpg

Yeah idk about his alleged terrorist past. Im not sure whats going on there. You do have a point hes literally right next to the president of the most powerful country in the world. Im sure they do some sort of background checks no? Or they would already know everything in advance about these guys.
Absolutely, to be that close you have to go through some serious screening.

Don't care about this shit at all except to point out that the fact that Ali was able to get within spitting distance of the sitting POTUS kind of blows up the idea that he was an actual terrorist in the past.

MMA fans were dumb enough to bash this dude for informing on actual threats to public safety just because Conor talked shit about him.
<seedat>

Assuming all that stuff is true - wouldn't it be good from Covington's (and Conor's) perspective that Abdelaziz snitched on Al-Qaeda or whatever? Why is he so angry about it?
They can't make up their mind. Whether they want him to be with Alqaeda or the US.

Don't care about this shit at all except to point out that the fact that Ali was able to get within spitting distance of the sitting POTUS kind of blows up the idea that he was an actual terrorist in the past.

MMA fans were dumb enough to bash this dude for informing on actual threats to public safety just because Conor talked shit about him.
He’s an informant. He ratted on his terrorist buddies for America

"i did it for Dana".

Colby the company man now huh?

He was a company man before he got salty about getting stripped of the interim belt and not getting paid as much as he wanted.

He's realized that he's Dana's bitch. He's also been upfront about how the MAGA gimmick is the only thing that gets him any traction, so he has to play along.

yo colby.

THINK FAST

tenor.gif

Absolutely, to be that close you have to go through some serious screening.

The Trump admin doesn't screen anything, that is why so many of his team have been convicted of crimes. If possible I am sure Trump would take a picture with Bundy stating 'Great guy with incredible taste in women'.... two weeks later 'I barely know him'

FBI informant apparently. Ali Abdelaziz is a hero. Lol. Snitching on terrorists.
Hmmm. Probably shades of truth in all directions on that subject. Thanks for the info.

Why did Colby think that suit was a good idea?

At this point Trump is like "oh great, that creepy little cage fighting magahat wearing stalker kid again.."
Look at his shoes, looks like hes wearing some of those slip on skechers that old people wear

Back