Donald Trump Billionaire Cabinet For Economic Growth

That's really weird. I know Jack Welch's former assistant who just now retired and had sat in on every business conversation that Welch ever had, and he said that never happened. He wouldn't lie.

Jeez, you try to share a little tidbit, and this is what you get. This place really attracts a lot of assholes.

I know a guy who worked with Welch. His wife was in the hospital for heart surgery and he was taking off work to be there with her, and Welch wanted him to come in to work on something. He explained the situation, and Welch said to him, "you're not performing the fucking surgery yourself, are you?" He said he made up his mind to quit on the spot and did it about a week later.

If that's the ethic that gets one to the top then this sounds like a defense of the high pay differential.

The key problem is war with ISIS. We are in this debt and despair due to wars. What will his billionaire cabinet do about that situation since none of them look like they have ever sniffed a battle. Maybe they should control the funds and balancing as well as expenditures so it is dispersed and spent wisely. Do what you do best and let the others handle the things you don't. We need multiple spots to vote in so each spot is filled to solve each problem systematically and eliminate them.

I wonder if Mark Cuban will make the cut...

He's just pandering to all the wannabe entrepreneurs out there who think rich people shit silk and wield force powers.

The key problem is war with ISIS. We are in this debt and despair due to wars. What will his billionaire cabinet do about that situation since none of them look like they have ever sniffed a battle. Maybe they should control the funds and balancing as well as expenditures so it is dispersed and spent wisely. Do what you do best and let the others handle the things you don't. We need multiple spots to vote in so each spot is filled to solve each problem systematically and eliminate them.

Then how about gobbling up that Eric Prinze guy who headed up blackwater or something? He's a soldier, and rich.

If history has shown us anything, it's that the wealthiest people in the world truly care about the plight of the common man /sarcasm.

"Government of the wealthy, by the wealthy and for the wealth shall not perish."

Basically Murican politics today

Looks like a bunch of guesswork and speculation. I thought this guy said horrible things that didn't need to be twisted to be used against him for a change.

He certainly talks big. Says Jeb and the others are loyal to their donors and says he knows the game because he was 'one of the best' when it came to lobbying politicians.

It's interesting overlap with Bernie in terms of talking about money in poltics, but coming from different angles.

Get Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Buffet, Richard Branson and Mark Cuban and make a reality show

Get Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Buffet, Richard Branson and Mark Cuban and make a reality show

It would be interesting to see the take of a brilliant, ethical, and non-partisan team. Determine the top 5 or 10 issues holding America back and a plan to move forward. Present the pros and cons of the plan and plans to mitigate the cons where possible. As it stands now everybody is coming from one side or another either trying to make a salient point or manipulate the facts/ situation to meet an agenda.

It would be interesting to see the take of a brilliant, ethical, and non-partisan team. Determine the top 5 or 10 issues holding America back and a plan to move forward. Present the pros and cons of the plan and plans to mitigate the cons where possible. As it stands now everybody is coming from one side or another either trying to make a salient point or manipulate the facts/ situation to meet an agenda.

I think Donald is trying to do this with his team. This is not the first time this was done. Many administrations have done this but not talked to much about it. I actually like the fact he is making his team public. President Obama and President Bush also tapped industry for cabinet posts.

President Bush mostly from the energy sector and Obama from technology, consumer and health care sectors. President Obama Got people from diverse groups from Walmart to Google.

This process started after the great depression and have been employed a number of times since. Not all ideas get used and many get thrown out. It's not like these guys get together to think how to screw people CTers. Of course you also have to think the guy in the office is not out to screw you.

Outside of his almost insane start Trump is starting to look like a guy running for president.

CMd5-P7WoAAQ78V.jpg:large

Last edited:
I think Donald is trying to do this with his team. This is not the first time this was done. Many administrations have done this but not talked to much about it. I actually like the fact he is making his team public. President Obama and President Bush also tapped industry for cabinet posts.

President Bush mostly from the energy sector and Obama from technology, consumer and health care sectors. President Obama Got people from diverse groups from Walmart to Google.

This process started after the great depression and have been employed a number of times since. Not all ideas get used and many get thrown out. It's not like these guys get together to think how to screw people CTers. Of course you also have to think the guy in the office is not out to screw you.

Outside of his almost insane start Trump is starting to look like a guy running for president.

CMd5-P7WoAAQ78V.jpg:large

I think the key would be transparency and non-partisanship. That pretty much eliminates everybody running for potus.
While I trusted that Ross Perot would have taken a similar stance, I think Trump has too many prejudices. He's been talking out of his ass without truly studying the circumstances he's raging about (which isn't to say he is inherently wrong about everything either). Furthermore, his actions speak for themselves. He rages about outsourcing when he in fact, a billionaire, outsources to improve profits.

Back