Elections Donald Trump beats Joe Biden in 2024 election poll

No idea why an american rightwinger would want Trump again
I would vote for him again but I hope he doesn't run I rather DeSantis, Cruz, Crenshaw run. I like Trump's policy's and all that but he would bring out the anti-trump vote again. GOP should win 2024 since a lot of people don't pay attention to politics unless it's about Trump.

I'm nor lefty nor right (nor american)
I'm generally just against bullshit
That piece seems written by some leftwing somebody tbh, can imagine similar kind people reading it nodding "that's so true, so true" lol

But even taking it as 100% true, Trump has been weak and a farce at that
Made an entire campaign on build dat wall, did'nt built dat wall
Managed to have people in the fucking army of all things hate him
Wanted to sell the image of teh great white emperor, then when riots gone for weeks and weeks instead show that iron fist he pretended to have, he froze like a bitch and cried about mayors not listening him
Even made deal with talibans of all people, and we seen how's end up lol
Plus if i understand correctly your system even if elected he will have just 4 years, because he already did 4

Idk what they wanted from him, but as foreigner impression i had of his whole presidency have been about him shitposting on twitter lol

I mean, i can understand a rightwinger would vote ANYBODY to not have current american left in the White House... what i don't understand is why Trump, who already proven to be a failure

As external watcher seems to me politicized (both leftwing and rightwing) americans gone full retard and just want to win at this point, barely care who they're pushing for
2024 will be what?
Kamala vs Trump?
{<jordan}

I'm sure China is loving every second of it lol

370 miles of the new wall was built/construction
Military overwhelming loved Trump he got their majority vote.
Taliban deal wasn't a good look Biden choose to stick with it and extend the deadline since the popular opinion is getting troops out of Afghan.

A lot of people voted for Trump because he's anti-PC and against the media machine. He didn't play the usual politics game and was somewhat of a outsider. I think it was a vote for the culture war even though Trump didn't act presidential. He got some good middle east peace deals done, economy was booming before COVID and recognized China antics publicly while others still are silent and accept their business. He still had no business being president I think but with the system and media it happened. I don't want to see celebrities run for the presidency or life long politicians.

lol. Trump is on of the worst 2 or 3 presidents ever. Biden is basically Obama 2.0. No chance either Biden or Harris does not steamroll him

Harris is incredibly unlikable. If she is the nominee people just won't show up.
And I refuse to believe people don't see Biden's mental decline. There is no way he is running again.

America first and policies that indicate its real get my vote. America first could have universal healthcare in it, and of course still be America first. Appropriately enforcing the border to have more social programs for Americans, and stronger unions, could be America first. Anti interventionist policy is generally America first. So you know dems, remember what you are SUPPOSED to be?

If you still let the Corp media brainwash you into hating middle class what guys to keep you from occupying Wall Street because you are weak and weak minded, well I would go trump all day.

Looks like I'll be sitting this one out if those are our choices. Both of these guys don't represent Americans, they only care about making the wealthy wealthier.

78 year old Donald Trump. I'm sure that'd go well.
Good thing he'd be up against a sprightly 81 year old Joe Biden right? Not like that guy's shown any kind of mental decline.

Please run. I would love to see Trump lose a 3rd popular vote.
What the GOP can’t seem to grasp is Donny can’t win swing states anymore. He crushes those Deep South welfare states but that does not win the Presidency.

Harris is incredibly unlikable. If she is the nominee people just won't show up.
And I refuse to believe people don't see Biden's mental decline. There is no way he is running again.
The media has painted both in an unfavorable light. They are starting to turn on them because they miss the shit show that was our last President. So they are creating a narrative that is not one with reality in order to try to help their ratings. Harris gets a lot of hate because of her skin color, no doubt. But she is still loved by many. And Biden is as feisty as ever. People just need to watch with their eyes and not listen to what the news sometimes does

Lol. Might as well have a poll between super man and Batman. Trump is done. Don’t worry. The right will come up with someone to pull the wool over the rubes eyes so they can shill for the 1%. Maybe CRT will be the catch phrase in 2024.

America first and policies that indicate its real get my vote. America first could have universal healthcare in it, and of course still be America first. Appropriately enforcing the border to have more social programs for Americans, and stronger unions, could be America first. Anti interventionist policy is generally America first.
name one member of the GOP advocating to make unions stronger.

Reactions: Cid
Both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are the reasons America is fucking doomed.

I wouldnt be upset at Kamala vs Haley 2024
You mean the Kamala who got laughed out of the primaries?

As an outsider it was crazy to think that a country of 300 million people would have to decide between 2 old guys like Biden and Trump. Unreal.

Trump couldn't run because every scandal a crime would bubble to the surface.

A new poll has placed Donald Trump as the favorite to win the 2024 U.S. election, slightly edging Joe Biden.

The disasters at the border and the Afghanistan withdrawal that Biden caused are starting to hurt him.
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-beats-joe-biden-2024-election-poll-1626328?amp=1
Having to pick between Trump and Biden in 2024 would feel like an episode of the Twilight Zone. They are too old! The poll claims that 67 % of Republicans would vote for trump in a primary over Desantis, Cruz,Haley and so on.Thats nuts. He will never win again and the right needs to just stop supporting him altogether. He is bad for the party. He’s way too divisive and brings out the worst in everybody.

name one member of the GOP advocating to make unions stronger.
That was kind of my point. The new dem reich Puts them about last on their list. Yes, the R party were (and in part still are) union busting corp shills. The tides are turning, and Trump being the beginning of that had the money HATING him..

Rs were good little brainwashed white morons waiving little flags while advocating for lower wages, outsourcing jobs because “the free market” said so, and America last pro MIC foreign policy. On the inside white people weren’t that stupid, but they were lead by the nose by a few things the money had that party pretend to care about, which were put last once they were actually elected, with the moneys interests and important stuff put first.. Trump woke up white conservatives and said, even in a commercial, “resist some of these money interests, because you need to take your country back,” and that deprograming pissed the money off so bad that they would have done and DID almost anything to get him out; encouraging riots through their media, destroying small businesses, I’m PRAYING not covid itself..

You are welcome. I just explained what happened to you. The powers that be literally had to flip the Dems to be the corporate party because a little “America first” took those brainwashed dangerous (to authoritarianism) white (and other non victim status seeking) Americans, and flipped the switch.

Last edited:
Back