Elections Donald Trump beats Joe Biden in 2024 election poll

No idea why an american rightwinger would want Trump again
"Trump’s only true skill is the con; his only fundamental belief is that the United States is the birthright of straight, white, Christian men, and his only real, authentic pleasure is in cruelty. It is that cruelty, and the delight it brings them, that binds his most ardent supporters to him, in shared scorn for those they hate and fear: immigrants, black voters, feminists, and treasonous white men who empathize with any of those who would steal their birthright. The president’s ability to execute that cruelty through word and deed makes them euphoric. It makes them feel good, it makes them feel proud, it makes them feel happy, it makes them feel united. And as long as he makes them feel that way, they will let him get away with anything, no matter what it costs them."

etc, etc

If Christians, conservatives, ect come back out in support for Donald Trump in 2024 I'm done with ya'll lol. Obviously you're light years better than the left but the self delusion and the idol worship around Trump has got to stop.

Based on what? He may not be a real conservative but he fights for conservative issues more than all the other so called conservatives. I'd love to have a Trump 2nd term i just doubt he can win so I'm leaning towards desantis

Has any Presidential candidate ever lost the popular vote three times in a row.

too bad you gonna be screwed again because of the 16th wave/lockdown

lol what a friggin cope thread....

IM KEEPING THE DREAM ALIVE!!!!!!!!

No one is gonna remember or care about Afghanistan by then and the border was a disaster while Trump was in office.

Not surprising if true. All the pro war Democrats have turned on him. They will forget about Afghanistan in a couple months though. People have short attention spans and history will be on Biden's side for ending the war.

A ham sandwich would be better than Trump.

3nnd2r0lx3o01.jpg

"Trump’s only true skill is the con; his only fundamental belief is that the United States is the birthright of straight, white, Christian men, and his only real, authentic pleasure is in cruelty. It is that cruelty, and the delight it brings them, that binds his most ardent supporters to him, in shared scorn for those they hate and fear: immigrants, black voters, feminists, and treasonous white men who empathize with any of those who would steal their birthright. The president’s ability to execute that cruelty through word and deed makes them euphoric. It makes them feel good, it makes them feel proud, it makes them feel happy, it makes them feel united. And as long as he makes them feel that way, they will let him get away with anything, no matter what it costs them."

etc, etc
I'm nor lefty nor right (nor american)
I'm generally just against bullshit
That piece seems written by some leftwing somebody tbh, can imagine similar kind people reading it nodding "that's so true, so true" lol

But even taking it as 100% true, Trump has been weak and a farce at that
Made an entire campaign on build dat wall, did'nt built dat wall
Managed to have people in the fucking army of all things hate him
Wanted to sell the image of teh great white emperor, then when riots gone for weeks and weeks instead show that iron fist he pretended to have, he froze like a bitch and cried about mayors not listening him
Even made deal with talibans of all people, and we seen how's end up lol
Plus if i understand correctly your system even if elected he will have just 4 years, because he already did 4

Idk what they wanted from him, but as foreigner impression i had of his whole presidency have been about him shitposting on twitter lol

I mean, i can understand a rightwinger would vote ANYBODY to not have current american left in the White House... what i don't understand is why Trump, who already proven to be a failure

As external watcher seems to me politicized (both leftwing and rightwing) americans gone full retard and just want to win at this point, barely care who they're pushing for
2024 will be what?
Kamala vs Trump?
{<jordan}

I'm sure China is loving every second of it lol

I'm nor lefty nor right (nor american)
I'm generally just against bullshit
That piece seems written by some leftwing somebody tbh, can imagine similar kind people reading it nodding "that's so true, so true" lol

But even taking it as 100% true, Trump has been weak and a farce at that
Made an entire campaign on build dat wall, did'nt built dat wall
Managed to have people in the fucking army of all things hate him
Wanted to sell the image of teh great white emperor, then when riots gone for weeks and weeks instead show that iron fist he pretended to have, he froze like a bitch and cried about mayors not listening him
Even made deal with talibans of all people, and we seen how's end up lol
Plus if i understand correctly your system even if elected he will have just 4 years, because he already did 4

Idk what they wanted from him, but as foreigner impression i had of his whole presidency have been about him shitposting on twitter lol

I mean, i can understand a rightwinger would vote ANYBODY to not have current american left in the White House... what i don't understand is why Trump, who already proven to be a failure

As external watcher seems to me politicized (both leftwing and rightwing) americans gone full retard and just want to win at this point, barely care who they're pushing for
2024 will be what?
Kamala vs Trump?
{<jordan}

I'm sure China is loving every second of it lol
It's from Adam Serwer, a writer whose article, The Cruelty is The Point, about Trump supporters, I think hit the nail on the head.

Some other quotes that help explain it all:

"What I found was that Trump embodied his supporters’ most profound beliefs—combining an insistence that discriminatory policies were necessary with vehement denials that his policies would discriminate and absolute outrage that the question would even be asked."

"The specific dissonance of Trumpism—advocacy for discriminatory, even cruel, policies combined with vehement denials that such policies are racially motivated—provides the emotional core of its appeal. It is the most recent manifestation of a contradiction as old as the United States, a society founded by slaveholders on the principle that all men are created equal."

"For centuries, capital’s most potent wedge against labor in America has been the belief that it is better to be poor than to be equal to :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s."

"From a different vantage point, what Trump’s supporters refer to as political correctness is largely the result of marginalized communities gaining sufficient political power to project their prerogatives onto society at large. What a society finds offensive is not a function of fact or truth but of power. It is why unpunished murders of black Americans by agents of the state draw less outrage than black football players kneeling for the national anthem in protest against them."

"Donald Trump’s 2016 election campaign, with its vows to enforce state violence against Mexican immigrants, Muslims, and black Americans, was built on a promise to enforce terms of the racial contract that Barack Obama had ostensibly neglected or violated by his presence. Trump’s administration, in carrying out an explicitly discriminatory agenda that valorizes cruelty, war crimes, and the entrenchment of white political power, represents a revitalized commitment to the racial contract."

If the left didn’t constantly try to resist Trump during his first term, we probably would’ve seen the most prosperity this country has ever experienced amongst all classes.

also TS, polls are unreliable

How is that retard? Trump did nothing but line his pockets and fuck this country up. Was he just waiting until his second term to get off his fat ass and help regular Americans?

It's from Adam Serwer, a writer whose article, The Cruelty is The Point, about Trump supporters, I think hit the nail on the head.

Some other quotes that help explain it all:

"What I found was that Trump embodied his supporters’ most profound beliefs—combining an insistence that discriminatory policies were necessary with vehement denials that his policies would discriminate and absolute outrage that the question would even be asked."

"The specific dissonance of Trumpism—advocacy for discriminatory, even cruel, policies combined with vehement denials that such policies are racially motivated—provides the emotional core of its appeal. It is the most recent manifestation of a contradiction as old as the United States, a society founded by slaveholders on the principle that all men are created equal."

"For centuries, capital’s most potent wedge against labor in America has been the belief that it is better to be poor than to be equal to :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s."

"From a different vantage point, what Trump’s supporters refer to as political correctness is largely the result of marginalized communities gaining sufficient political power to project their prerogatives onto society at large. What a society finds offensive is not a function of fact or truth but of power. It is why unpunished murders of black Americans by agents of the state draw less outrage than black football players kneeling for the national anthem in protest against them."

"Donald Trump’s 2016 election campaign, with its vows to enforce state violence against Mexican immigrants, Muslims, and black Americans, was built on a promise to enforce terms of the racial contract that Barack Obama had ostensibly neglected or violated by his presence. Trump’s administration, in carrying out an explicitly discriminatory agenda that valorizes cruelty, war crimes, and the entrenchment of white political power, represents a revitalized commitment to the racial contract."

Explains birtherism and much more in a nutshell.

If the left didn’t constantly try to resist Trump during his first term, we probably would’ve seen the most prosperity this country has ever experienced amongst all classes.

also TS, polls are unreliable
Lol he got exactly done what he wanted - growing wealth inequality and an empire heading towards collapse as a result of it destroying its own middle class. But hey it was fun while it lasted

We all saw that the elections were basically flawless and because people actually voted the republicans got demolished.

They would’ve lost texas if they didn’t stop mail in voting. Even the state AG said that in an interview.

so what did they do to fix this? Well they’re passing regressive voting laws across America because if you can’t win straight up just pervert democracy and the constitution. After all it’s the republican way.

Back