Donald Trump answering questions on Reddit now!

hard to take those questions seriously when 3/4 of them are clammering to have trump's nuts on their chin.

hard to take those questions seriously when 3/4 of them are clammering to have trump's nuts on their chin.

"Mr. Trump, your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?"

But but but Redits for lib sjw losers!

I guarantee it isn't him on the other end typing any of those replies.

goddamn hate reddit format -- its like filtering through html source code.

but i do like how many americans are asking about the space program

I guarantee it isn't him on the other end typing any of those replies.
His supporters will claim it is if he comes off well. If he doesn't, then it was only a lowly campaign staffer.

Their commitment to being blind zombies all over again, not realizing this was the problem in the first place, and always has been, is certainly disappointing, but at this stage in the campaign, not at all surprising.

His supporters will claim it is if he comes off well. If he doesn't, then it was only a lowly campaign staffer.

Their commitment to being blind zombies all over again, not realizing this was the problem in the first place, and always has been, is certainly disappointing, but at this stage in the campaign, not at all surprising.
No one ever said it wasn't Obama on the other end when he did his Reddit and, you guys are just Trump haters, is normal.

I see perfect grammar. It's not him. Maybe he's in the background and someone is asking him what the questions are and he's telling them what to type, but it's definitely not him.

CoIYKs5XEAIa9Gx.jpg-large-e1469368920927.jpeg

i dont think i have see anyone write that -- definitely seen people say that about tumblr

Tumblr is just a giant clusterfudge of random posts. Reddit has subreddits that cater to all political views. That said, there is not an equal amount of conservatives and liberals on Reddit.

Just check out the membership and posting frequency on the different political subreddits. r/conservative is basically dead.

Also, the general political subreddit, r/politics, is rabidly left wing.

Tumblr is just a giant clusterfudge of random posts. Reddit has subreddits that cater to all political views. That said, there is not an equal amount of conservatives and liberals on Reddit.

Just check out the membership and posting frequency on the different political subreddits. r/conservative is basically dead.

Also, the general political subreddit, r/politics, is rabidly left wing.

i really dont use it enough because the interface -- i only sometime peruse the space and physics topics.

so i will just have to take your word on it. I just havent seen people on this site claim it as a sjw breeding ground.

I'd like to ask him who he's gunna fire on his first day, and if he'd be so good as to do it from the Oval Office on LIVE TV. He should make that a weekly thing. Keep these bureaucrats accountable. Every week he brings some bureaucrat up to the OO, grills them, and if they can convince him they are a worthwhile public servant, they stay; if not, YOU'RE FIRED!

Please someone run this by him on reddit, I'm not a member and don't plan on being one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back