Donald Trump and English

Im so sick of republicans playing this fucking victim card of "I'm entitled to my opinion so fuck your" excuse. The ideas of trump and what he wants are fucking anti American and you should be fucking ashamed for letting a con man like trump even come close to becoming president.

The fuck is the matter with you. Are you an adult? Do you have a brain and understand basic concepts of decency? Yes? Then you have no fucking excuse for this. Either you are a bad person, stupid, ignorant, or a combination of the three. Nothing else explains the motivation a grown adult would have to support a man like this.

Time to grow the fuck up and be an adult.
Don't hold back, man. Tell him how you really feel.

Im so sick of republicans playing this fucking victim card of "I'm entitled to my opinion so fuck your" excuse. The ideas of trump and what he wants are fucking anti American and you should be fucking ashamed for letting a con man like trump even come close to becoming president.

The fuck is the matter with you. Are you an adult? Do you have a brain and understand basic concepts of decency? Yes? Then you have no fucking excuse for this. Either you are a bad person, stupid, ignorant, or a combination of the three. Nothing else explains the motivation a grown adult would have to support a man like this.

Insult insult insult, that's all you have.

Nice defense of your reasoning, you're coming across as really logical. Maybe that's why you have the dubs.

Insult insult insult, that's all you have.

Nice defense of your reasoning, you're coming across as really logical. Maybe that's why you have the dubs.

dig your trenches in further then. you are on the wrong side of everything, particularly history. trump is an even worse person than fuckin george wallace, and yet you sit there and put your hands over your ears and only let in right wing propaganda to fill your stupid brain.

or maybe you are just an evil person that hates minorities and wants white power to dominate in this country again. either way, it's a sad state of affairs. you can cry it's just "insult insult insult" but i'm speaking a lot of fucking truth (as i always do) so you'd be better to listen than to pretend like you know better. because if you support trump, you just fuckin don't.

LOL about people more concerned with what Trump says rather than what Hillary's done.
Anyone who thinks Trump is more corrupt than Hillary really needs a psyche evaluation.
And anyone that would vote for her knowing she is more corrupt is just plain dumb.

I guess you think Hillary is a pillar of morality?
Obviously you do otherwise you wouldn't be defending her.
That makes you part of the problem...you either have no morals,support corruption or just a dumbass.Like you said,maybe a little bit of each.

dig your trenches in further then. you are on the wrong side of everything, particularly history. trump is an even worse person than fuckin george wallace, and yet you sit there and put your hands over your ears and only let in right wing propaganda to fill your stupid brain.

or maybe you are just an evil person that hates minorities and wants white power to dominate in this country again. either way, it's a sad state of affairs. you can cry it's just "insult insult insult" but i'm speaking a lot of fucking truth (as i always do) so you'd be better to listen than to pretend like you know better. because if you support trump, you just fuckin don't.

Do you have any original thoughts, you know ones that aren't parroted from the left?

And my comment about your insults were to educate you in the sense that an insult is not a valid argument, i.e. not a valid defense of your position. Not to mention a lot of your sentences are poorly thought out. "Because if you support trump, you fuckin don't", ermm... what? English not your first language?

We can have a logical discussion on the issues and that's great, but I refuse to participate in this form of insult hurling that doesn't even feign to be rational discourse.

I keep hearing people say "oh man, can you imagine if she wins". What exactly is so terrifying about her winning? Are you one of those people who thinks she's going to ban guns and come knocking on your door to collect?

If she could, she would but she can't so she won't.
Let's just make it simple since you are probably the type to say "all politicians are corrupt so it doesn't matter if she is."

If her corruptness stands out among hundreds of corrupt people, then you know it's a real problem.

If she could, she would but she can't so she won't.
Let's just make it simple since you are probably the type to say "all politicians are corrupt so it doesn't matter if she is."

If her corruptness stands out among hundreds of corrupt people, then you know it's a real problem.
Her corruptness stands out because she currently stands out among politicians because she is running for President.

I never said the corruption doesn't matter because all politicians do it. I just find it amusing all this outrage when a politician does something most politicians do. I'm not supporting it and there should be measures to prevent it but let's get rid of the fake outrage.

Her corruptness stands out because she currently stands out among politicians because she is running for President.

I never said the corruption doesn't matter because all politicians do it. I just find it amusing all this outrage when a politician does something most politicians do. I'm not supporting it and there should be measures to prevent it but let's get rid of the fake outrage.

It has stood out for many years. You honestly don't think she is more corrupt than 95% of the politicians?

LOL about people more concerned with what Trump says rather than what Hillary's done.
Anyone who thinks Trump is more corrupt than Hillary really needs a psyche evaluation.
And anyone that would vote for her knowing she is more corrupt is just plain dumb.

Because Hillary has been under intense scrutiny for 20+ years and the worst they have against her is that she used a private email account which wasn't even illegal, nor uncommon.

The rest is all just spin and bullshit.

I'm not a fan of hers, because frankly I can't stand lawyers who run for office, but I see ZERO evidence that trump would be more trustworthy.

On top of not being anymore trustworthy, he's also ignorant, reckless, anti-freedom, and motivated purely by person need for adoration.

I have an easy answer for you.

Trump needs us to explain for h because lying liberals repeatedly distort his message, we are correcting that.

lol wat

I'm talking about the fact that for everything he says, he needs someone to come onto a News show and explain what he meant like he's a child. Rhetoric is something every politician uses yet the other presidential candidates now and in the recent past didn't need an interpreter 24/7

If you need an interpreter to understand trump you're probably stupid or looking for faults. If I was constantly having my words and meanings twisted I'd add clarification too

From what I've seen, he's the only person whose primary language is English yet needs a line of people to explain what he means every time he speaks. Can any of the Trump supporters on this forum explain that? Even the Diaz brothers are understandable once you bring in subtitles but Trump always needs someone to explain what he means.

Sure, but it's not because his English is deficient, it's because the intellect of the plebes is so far beneath him.

He's the Greatest Communicator in the history of communication!

(I know because he told me so)

Because Hillary has been under intense scrutiny for 20+ years and the worst they have against her is that she used a private email account which wasn't even illegal, nor uncommon.

The rest is all just spin and bullshit.

I'm not a fan of hers, because frankly I can't stand lawyers who run for office, but I see ZERO evidence that trump would be more trustworthy.

On top of not being anymore trustworthy, he's also ignorant, reckless, anti-freedom, and motivated purely by person need for adoration.
Do you honestly believe that Trump is as corrupt as Hillary?
And he's anti freedom?
Seriously?

Back