Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is, is that the Nazi's spread too far and too thin. Americans jumped in last minute to 'save the day'..

Britain is the undisputed world war champions.

Attachments

• sondage-nation-contribue-defaite-nazis.jpg
    sondage-nation-contribue-defaite-nazis.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 17
That's plain wrong, homie. The USSR was supported by the US before the US even got involved in WW2 and it would have lost many more people without the support.
After all, it wasn't just the Soviets or just the US or just whoever else, it only worked because they all worked together.
Only because of the Eastern front the Western front was so weak, and that's true in reverse also. Without the bombing of Germany, the Soviets would have had to face many more German tanks, German soldiers and German artillery. If the Wehrmacht wasn't involved in the incredibly bloody war on the Eastern front, the landing of the Western Allied Forces in France wouldn't have worked the way it did.

But the US did crush Japan.

F13 will never be great again. It never was great. A great F13 is a myth.

Anyway, sup pub. Anyone got any recommendations on a 3-day a week Olylifting program? I really want to snatch 80kg- novice as goal, but one I want to hit anyway. Figure I may as well aim for it while I still don't have any upcoming fights locked in.
The great days when it was the Strength and Power forum, and not spliced with the Conditioning forum.... damn multi-subforum-ism

The great days when it was the Strength and Power forum, and not spliced with the Conditioning forum.... damn multi-subforum-ism

This forum was better when we had seperate water fountains.

So its ok to intimidate those of different political views because you don't like their candidate? And burn the flag because you lost the election? Ok..

There is a lot of mud-slinging on all sides in elections these days. If the backlash against your candidate of choice is so strong that one decides they have to hide their opinion then maybe they should re-evaluate why they support that candidate in the first place.

Flag burning seems a bit much but I'm not going to begrudge someone for their reaction. Based on Trump's words this appears to be a terrible thing for a lot of people. One thing I don't like is the whole "wear a safety pin" thing that is going on. It's basically social media activism i.e. worthless.

While I don't personally like or condone flag burning, I'm happy to live in a country where you are allowed to burn the flag if that floats your boat.

There is a lot of mud-slinging on all sides in elections these days. If the backlash against your candidate of choice is so strong that one decides they have to hide their opinion then maybe they should re-evaluate why they support that candidate in the first place.

i can't agree that intimidation by other people is a valid reason to change one's opinion. especially in a political context. and even especially when the intimidation is coming from the same group of people who advocate for 'safe spaces' and gender neutral pronouns so that they don't get offended.

Flag burning seems a bit much but I'm not going to begrudge someone for their reaction. Based on Trump's words this appears to be a terrible thing for a lot of people. One thing I don't like is the whole "wear a safety pin" thing that is going on. It's basically social media activism i.e. worthless.
flag burning is treason.

not sure what the safety pin thing is...

Britain? Seriously? Fucking ruskies lost like 30 million lives and defeaetd like 70% or so of the nazi army all by themselves. The way Hollywood has rewritten history is disturbing.

This is a french poll who asked in 3 different dates who did the most to defeat the nazis... its very telling.

http://forums.sherdog.com/attachmen...3/?temp_hash=5c7bf752b51d5a085a21c63f370d993b

Was a joke my pedigree chum. But i do believe that the way history is taught in schools heavily favours that particular country.
Every country gave a lot, it was a joint effort.

Teamhug.jpeg

i think america's greatness peaked when they stomped the nazis and the japanese at the same time.

Well it was REALLY great then, back when Americans wanted to get their hands dirty and do the jobs that society revolved around. A huge difference was back then thouse jobs would let you live the American dream. You could be a car mechanic or anschool teacher and actually own a house and a car and raise a family without as much financial pressure as there is today.

All these liberal values really run a lot of people the wrong way, having Islam forced down our throats, worrying about simple things like gun rights even though your a law abiding citizen who has done nothing to lose the privelege and this constant act of walking on eggshells everywhere because of all the professional victims roaming around these days. People got sick of it and voted for something different.

Well it was REALLY great then, back when Americans wanted to get their hands dirty and do the jobs that society revolved around. A huge difference was back then thouse jobs would let you live the American dream. You could be a car mechanic or anschool teacher and actually own a house and a car and raise a family without as much financial pressure as there is today.

All these liberal values really run a lot of people the wrong way, having Islam forced down our throats, worrying about simple things like gun rights even though your a law abiding citizen who has done nothing to lose the privelege and this constant act of walking on eggshells everywhere because of all the professional victims roaming around these days. People got sick of it and voted for something different.

I get most of this, but "having Islam forced down our throats". What in the world do you mean by that?

I get most of this, but "having Islam forced down our throats". What in the world do you mean by that?

Well we've seen the disaster going down in Europe, rapes everywhere, violence, Isis attacks, there's been several of these on us soil, night club shooting, san Bernadino, ft.hood, and yet the US politicians seem hell bent on importing more of this problem into the USA, liberals are brainwashed to the point where if you voice any concern over this you're branded an intolerant racist (let's not forget that Islam is NOT a race, therefore you can't be racist against it).

I won't argue that there are still racists in the USA because there are but this idea that if you're not a liberal and fully onboard with mass immigration and allowing illegal aliens free runnof the country then your a racist, that's bullshit and a good example of the bullying of the left.

Donald trump said he was going to slow down immigration from countries where problems are coming from until we can figure out what's going wrong....the liberals spun it: Donald trump is a Muslim hating racist and anybody who likes trump is a racist.

This feminism social justice warrior white knight culture that has started has created so many weak minded people who have nothing better to do than go around looking for problems. It's crazy, did you see? Now voting for trump is a "hate crime" according to some ultra liberal whose butt hurt about losing.

We have billionaire celebrities telling us how shitty we are for wanting more immigration control as they count their $$$ in their mansions, we had a presidential nominee call us deplorables for not agreeing with everything she said. People got sick of it all and fought back.

Burning a flag is an aggressive action, not a differing view point.
Not it's not. It's a 100% victimless action and it is an exercise of freedom of expression, you moron. As a matter of fact, it is legal in the US and protected by the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

Calling for people who burn flags to be held accountable for treason is just as bad as intimidating others for their differing point of view. As a matter of fact, it is the exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back