Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a fast food chain on the west coast called In-N-Out. If your ever near one, its worth going. Yes, there is going to be a line. Yes it's worth it. It's the best fast food burger. Double-Double animal style (adds pickles, grilled onions, and extra spread) add peppers, fries extra crispy animal style, chocolate shake. Then look at the bottom of your shake cup and there's a psalm there. not the whole thing just "psalm 9:3" or something. turns out in-n-out is founded by religious people.

Anyways a few years back chic-fil-e came out hating gay people for wanting to get married, and hobby lobby hated women for using their insurance on some birth control, and the media starts pandering to businesses asking for their gay women's rights soundbite. then they get to in-n-out. Categorically every franchise owner responds with something along the lines of "we sell burgers."

point is: shut your fucking mouth. Your employees are depending on it, and its none of your business anyways.

Did five guys go out of business?
No. They're just not as good and they're way more expensive.

I like five guys, and I live in Maine so they are kinda my go to for burgers here, and I have no problem admitting I jones for in-n-out all the time. Getting a grocery bag full of fries and peanuts from five guys is pretty awesome though.

Took my girlfriend and two kids for Five Guys over here...it was £80 plus, and we cut costs by sharing drinks, nice but quite pricey. Place over by me called 7bone is my favourite burger place https://7bone.co.uk/

I like Five Guys. It's hard to get a better burger at that price here in Berlin and they have those Coca Cola Freestyle-machine where you can get free refills of about a hundred weird drinks. I always fill up on sugar-free Powerade, especially when it's hot outside...

I just got a call from my local public health office about somebody spreading the 'rona at my gym two weeks ago. Thank God that person only trained on the cardio-floor...

Greetings, fellows of f13.

Somehow the shortcut to this forum got deleted from my toolbar and I forgot to log in. How has life and Coronavirus been treating everyone?

Here in Jordan the government locked down super hard, early- for a week or so you couldn't go out of the house for any reason, not even to buy food or medicine. But as a result they hardly had a problem and the place has pretty much virus free.

I am finally done with Jordan and the Middle East though. Heading to Liberia in West Africa in a week or two. One of the world's poorest countries. Rainiest capital city in the world. Least amount of paved road per capita in the world. Malarial is fuck. But they have gyms with squat racks, Ugandan beer and cheap South African wine, plus surfing and sun-downers on the beach. I think it sounds pretty good. Might re-start my log.

Somehow the shortcut to this forum got deleted from my toolbar and I forgot to log in. How has life and Coronavirus been treating everyone?

Here in Jordan the government locked down super hard, early- for a week or so you couldn't go out of the house for any reason, not even to buy food or medicine. But as a result they hardly had a problem and the place has pretty much virus free.

I am finally done with Jordan and the Middle East though. Heading to Liberia in West Africa in a week or two. One of the world's poorest countries. Rainiest capital city in the world. Least amount of paved road per capita in the world. Malarial is fuck. But they have gyms with squat racks, Ugandan beer and cheap South African wine, plus surfing and sun-downers on the beach. I think it sounds pretty good. Might re-start my log.
My inner Anthony Bourdain is jealous. Glad you're doing well.

What do you do for a living?

I saw a Vice doc on Liberia a while back. They have child soldiers addicted to heroin.

What do you do for a living?

I saw a Vice doc on Liberia a while back. They have child soldiers addicted to heroin.

International development- ie programs funded by rich countries to help poor countries. I usually do economic/business-related projects, or projects to improve government systems- trying to make them more efficient, more transparent etc. Which is why in the last 17 years my CV has been: Thailand, Afghanistan, Pakistan, South Sudan Lebanon, Jordan, Syria and now Liberia.

Today some CrossFit guy deadlifted 500 lb, ran a 5 minute mile and then did 50 straight pull-ups. The CrossFit community just collectively orgasmed.

Individually none of this are impressive but all together pretty cool.

Today some CrossFit guy deadlifted 500 lb, ran a 5 minute mile and then did 50 straight pull-ups. The CrossFit community just collectively orgasmed.

Agreed. I've done sub-6 miles before, have hit up to 30 pull-ups for a set in the same period, but only during a good fight camp - never been strong enough to pull much over 400 when in that kind of shape though.

Jesus, I had my adblocker turned off on here for quite a while, but today Sherdog started forwarding me to pages congratulating me on winning a bunch of fake raffles. What the fuck.

Jesus, I had my adblocker turned off on here for quite a while, but today Sherdog started forwarding me to pages congratulating me on winning a bunch of fake raffles. What the fuck.

Sucker. I got a bunch of real raffles, and hot singles in my area who wanted to meet me!

Sucker. I got a bunch of real raffles, and hot singles in my area who wanted to meet me!
Good for you, bro. Thank God you guys are pretty much 'rona-free as well, so you can really get it going with those hot singles!

Yeah, I saw that. Respect due, that is cool.

There's a fast food chain on the west coast called In-N-Out. If your ever near one, its worth going. Yes, there is going to be a line. Yes it's worth it. It's the best fast food burger. Double-Double animal style (adds pickles, grilled onions, and extra spread) add peppers, fries extra crispy animal style, chocolate shake. Then look at the bottom of your shake cup and there's a psalm there. not the whole thing just "psalm 9:3" or something. turns out in-n-out is founded by religious people.

Anyways a few years back chic-fil-e came out hating gay people for wanting to get married, and hobby lobby hated women for using their insurance on some birth control, and the media starts pandering to businesses asking for their gay women's rights soundbite. then they get to in-n-out. Categorically every franchise owner responds with something along the lines of "we sell burgers."

point is: shut your fucking mouth. Your employees are depending on it, and its none of your business anyways.
I was really underwhelmed with In-N-Out, maybe too much hype.

Btw, has @JauntyAngle admitted he's a spy yet?

I was really underwhelmed with In-N-Out, maybe too much hype.
Maybe too much hype. I think its the best fast food burger and probably the best value burger out there, especially in a chain. But is it the greatest-burger-ever-omfg-you-have-to-have-one-and-if-you-disagree-with-me-fuck-you-i-hope-you-burn-in-hell-you-fucking-heretic? No, probably not. But if you're in a state that has them, I think they're well worth the time and money you'll spend getting one. I moved to Maine, and I miss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back