Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everyone doing training-wise these days? I've been giving giant sets à la Brian Alsruhe a go since my training has the purpose of making me better at rugby (haha, not working though) and is not purely about bigger numbers anymore. It's fun, but it's also exhausting.

What's everyone doing training-wise these days? I've been giving giant sets à la Brian Alsruhe a go since my training has the purpose of making me better at rugby (haha, not working though) and is not purely about bigger numbers anymore. It's fun, but it's also exhausting.
Pretty much same as always, perhaps with a bit more conditioning chucked in each week. I'm currently only lifting 3 x a week, so the weekends I get free for family stuff, which is increasingly busy with both my boys doing judo etc.

I'm seriously considering the move to morning workouts. I mean I have no excuse other than my inability to get up at 4am these days. The reason is that my evenings are becoming less and less available as my younger kids grow up. A 4am session every day with 2 big movements and a complex is something I'm seriously considering.

I'm seriously considering the move to morning workouts. I mean I have no excuse other than my inability to get up at 4am these days. The reason is that my evenings are becoming less and less available as my younger kids grow up. A 4am session every day with 2 big movements and a complex is something I'm seriously considering.
I'll have to give it a go soon, too. Having the gym right around the corner won't make it too hard to go early.

For some odd reason I'm very much into Belgian sour beers this spring. For this weekend I'm getting a good Kriek and Rodenbach Caractère Rouge. The latter, because Brian Mujati, my personal YouTube-hero recently made this video:

For some odd reason I'm very much into Belgian sour beers this spring. For this weekend I'm getting a good Kriek and Rodenbach Caractère Rouge.

Imma hit the liquor store for some sours tonight!

Imma hit the liquor store for some sours tonight!
@xPINKx I've selected Duchese de Bourgogne, Palm Brewries Rodenbach Grand Cru and Collective Arts Mash up the Jam for tonight. Only because they are the only remaining in stock at my store, according to the website.

Duchesse is awesome, as is the Grand Cru. Never had the others...

Pretty sure I've had the Rodenback before, and enjoyed it. Happy drinking guys, I just finished a refreshing Heineken at my desk.

Pretty sure I've had the Rodenback before, and enjoyed it. Happy drinking guys, I just finished a refreshing Heineken at my desk.
My boss would lose her shit if I drank at my desk. Lucky you, bro!

My boss would lose her shit if I drank at my desk. Lucky you, bro!
It's a very boozy culture where I work. We have a fridge with free soft drinks and also beer....

I mean, it would raise some eyebrows if I did it on a Monday morning, but Friday afternoon is almost expected lol.

It's a very boozy culture where I work. We have a fridge with free soft drinks and also beer....

I mean, it would raise some eyebrows if I did it on a Monday morning, but Friday afternoon is almost expected lol.

I propose we bring that to my clinic. Everyone who comes in for their pre employment medical on Fridays will pass!

I’m doing TM, at the moment. Been back and forth on 5/3/1 a few times and it’s fine when I’m feeling beat or severely restricted on calories.

@xPINKx So I tried Duchese de Bourgogne. I really liked it. In fact I might just stock up on this for the hot summer days. At first the sour hit a little too hard as it was not what I expected. But after a few sips I was hooked. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back