Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
For years, up to my teenage years, I wanted to be a wrestler. I never thought I was big enough. Now I would be, as they have many smaller wrestlers, but back then, Austin, at 6’2 250 was a “small wrestler”.

I would say the biggest guy there that night was 6-5 320, a little soft but you could tell he was well ironed, if you will.

For years, up to my teenage years, I wanted to be a wrestler. I never thought I was big enough. Now I would be, as they have many smaller wrestlers, but back then, Austin, at 6’2 250 was a “small wrestler”.
I'll wrestle you.

I would say the biggest guy there that night was 6-5 320, a little soft but you could tell he was well ironed, if you will.
Gotcha. I grew up on the fed and everyone was larger than life in character and in stature. I remember thinking Big Boss Man wasn’t that big of a guy, but he was 6’9 (billed) 350. I but he was with the likes of Earthquake, Tigboat, Hogan, Duggan etc who were all huge guys. Boss Man would look massive in the current landscape.

All about perspectives

I would be fucked on the ground.
247.gif

I found out that I may not have just strained/pulled my calf but may have actually tore it. I got put on the roids yesterday to see if it heals up in a couple days. If not, I need a MRI to confirm a tear.

Fuck man, here’s hoping it’s just a strain/pull!

Tried Suntory Whisky Tori last night. Its a Japanese Whiskey. Much sweeter, but very good. I really like this one.

We had an event with Cascade Brewing at work today. Those are some damn good sours, but they sure are expensive...

We had an event with Cascade Brewing at work today. Those are some damn good sours, but they sure are expensive...
They have some cool names... Midnight Bramble and Crazy Navel...
None are available in my area right now, and yes at $22 a pop, its spensive.

They have some cool names... Midnight Bramble and Crazy Navel...
None are available in my area right now, and yes at $22 a pop, its spensive.
The Midnight Bramble was my favorite tonight, a really special beer. And beer prices can be crazy sometimes, but I'd still buy a Parabola any day of the week...

The Midnight Bramble was my favorite tonight, a really special beer. And beer prices can be crazy sometimes, but I'd still buy a Parabola any day of the week...

What type of place do you work? I know you said that you get to work with craft brews quite a bit.

What type of place do you work? I know you said that you get to work with craft brews quite a bit.
A craft beer bottle shop. And the owner recently opened a bar as well.

Nice - I'd probably end up drinking way too much though!

Sippin' on some Glenrothes Select Reserve Speyside single malt tonight. It's going down pretty well.

Worked till 5am this morning. Caught a bit of sleep and back to work for 130pm today. Working until 12am. Not nearly as bagged as I had anticipated. I’m off tomorrow, so I’m looking forward to catching some z’s and hitting the gym.

Nice - I'd probably end up drinking way too much though!
Yeah, that happens. There have been days when a delivery would come in around one and my boss would be like "Well, time to try six beers now!"
I'm good at moderation though, as I hate being buzzed or even drunk and can usually judge a beer after having 150-200ml of it, not the whole bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back