Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a ban on open or closed flames due to the dry weather. The airport hasn’t had any measurable precipitation in over a month, there are constant brush fires firefighters are battling along railroads and in fields.

There’s a ban on open or closed flames due to the dry weather. The airport hasn’t had any measurable precipitation in over a month, there are constant brush fires firefighters are battling along railroads and in fields.
We have one in the city here too right now.

Weekend plans Pub?

I've got a fairly busy one. Taking my eldest son to a Judo randori session tomorrow morning, then we're all going to the circus in the afternoon. Saturday night I'll probably sit with the girlfriend and we're going to give Safe on Netflix a go and see how we get on with it.

Sunday I have a health check-up for my private healthcare and then afterwards a BBQ at my mum's. I'll see if I can pick up a bottle of that Bulleit Bourbon at the supermarket to take with me for some sipping.

I must say, I'm looking forward to my weekend, bros!

I work my clinic tonight, then hopefully pick up a bottle of Four Roses Small Batch whiskey and likely chill at home with the fam.

Saturday I'm doing mothers day crafts and shit with the kids while the wife works. At night I'm taking Miles to the pro Wrestling event in Brockville. A few old schooler guys will be there, Haku, is one of them. I've got ring-side seats and I am even going to be part of the action. WooHoo! Basically, one of the wrestlers is going to start to pick on me, not sure how I'm going to react, we'll discuss it before the fight. But I am hoping to build something with this guy. Might be able to do something for charity as he's big into charity events in our surrounding areas. Probably why he asked... Might be the start of something, I'll keep you guys posted!

Sunday is mother's day, but Jodie works so I'll likely send the kids to mom's house and go to another flea market/vinyl shop with a friend.

Weekend plans Pub?

I've got a fairly busy one. Taking my eldest son to a Judo randori session tomorrow morning, then we're all going to the circus in the afternoon. Saturday night I'll probably sit with the girlfriend and we're going to give Safe on Netflix a go and see how we get on with it.

Sunday I have a health check-up for my private healthcare and then afterwards a BBQ at my mum's. I'll see if I can pick up a bottle of that Bulleit Bourbon at the supermarket to take with me for some sipping.
You won't regret the purchase, man!

I must say, I'm looking forward to my weekend, bros!

I work my clinic tonight, then hopefully pick up a bottle of Four Roses Small Batch whiskey and likely chill at home with the fam.

Saturday I'm doing mothers day crafts and shit with the kids while the wife works. At night I'm taking Miles to the pro Wrestling event in Brockville. A few old schooler guys will be there, Haku, is one of them. I've got ring-side seats and I am even going to be part of the action. WooHoo! Basically, one of the wrestlers is going to start to pick on me, not sure how I'm going to react, we'll discuss it before the fight. But I am hoping to build something with this guy. Might be able to do something for charity as he's big into charity events in our surrounding areas. Probably why he asked... Might be the start of something, I'll keep you guys posted!

Sunday is mother's day, but Jodie works so I'll likely send the kids to mom's house and go to another flea market/vinyl shop with a friend.

That sounds awesome. If it's a small-time type pro-wrestling event, they can be pretty cool. I took my kids last year, we sat ringside, could interact with the wrestlers and had a great view of the action. Try to get some footage if possible for the Instas!

That sounds awesome. If it's a small-time type pro-wrestling event, they can be pretty cool. I took my kids last year, we sat ringside, could interact with the wrestlers and had a great view of the action. Try to get some footage if possible for the Instas!
I will. I'll be meeting the wrestlers before the event so stay tuned! The guy I'm getting picked on by is a Local councilman and pro wrestler called The Grape Crusher. LOL I think his family business was wine. Good guy.

1. Bring a vine of grapes
2. Superglue a small marble on it.
3. Tell the Grape Crusher he can’t even live up to his own name.
4. ????
5. Profit.

I worked last night, arrested a doctor. I work tonight, hopefully it’s more quiet. My dad’s taking me out for wings tomorrow for my birthday. Then I’m sleeping for 17 straight hours. My weekend starts Monday haha

1. Bring a vine of grapes
2. Superglue a small marble on it.
3. Tell the Grape Crusher he can’t even live up to his own name.
4. ????
5. Profit.

I worked last night, arrested a doctor. I work tonight, hopefully it’s more quiet. My dad’s taking me out for wings tomorrow for my birthday. Then I’m sleeping for 17 straight hours. My weekend starts Monday haha
That’s a lotta sleep. HBD, pal

Bulleit Bourbon purchased and I'm one glass in already, not bad at all, will sip my way through it tonight and tomorrow.

Happy birthday @auger38 enjoy your wings!

That’s a lotta sleep. HBD, pal

Gotta try and make up for the lack of sleep the last couple nights.

Bulleit Bourbon purchased and I'm one glass in already, not bad at all, will sip my way through it tonight and tomorrow.

Happy birthday @auger38 enjoy your wings!

I tried the KFC thing from suggestions on here and wasn’t disappointed, I guess Bulleit is next.

Thanks boys!

Anyone pull or strain their calf pretty bad before? If so, what did you do to help it heal up? I can't even walk right now.

Anyone pull or strain their calf pretty bad before? If so, what did you do to help it heal up? I can't even walk right now.
Fortunately not, I don't imagine that's much fun at all. Did have a minor hamstring / glute strain over the last month or so. I thought stretching would be a good thing to do, but after reading up a bit, apparently not.

Hope it gets better soon.

Wrestling did not go as planned. A few things got in the way.

Haku didn't show up to the event because he couldn't cross the border (criminal record) so this moved most of the bouts around and fucked with timing and shit. Then the sound system went out, so chatter was halted during the match in which I was supposed to be chirped at. He did some chirping through the cage, but it was really unremarkable.

Anyway, it was fun. My son lost his mind in excitement, so that's what's important here.

I have an annual breakfast at Denny's with leaders in strength sport charity events coming up. We're going to discuss this year's wins and losses and try to improve on the state of charitable events.

Haku is a badass. He’s often talked about by the boys as a dude not to be fucked with

The best matches were the Hannibal match and the females. But I must say, sitting that close to the action really demonstrated how staged it was. So to my 6 year old, I had a lot of splainin' to do.

He probably should have known he couldn’t cross the border and not accepted the money.

I know, right?
Anyway, would have been fun. But at least I can see that my son truly likes wrasslin' so I can start to plan some outings.

For years, up to my teenage years, I wanted to be a wrestler. I never thought I was big enough. Now I would be, as they have many smaller wrestlers, but back then, Austin, at 6’2 250 was a “small wrestler”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back