Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wassup mufuggas. Who #cutting here now?

Wassup mufuggas. Who #cutting here now?
I haven't weighed myself in a while, and haven't really been tracking how much or what I'm eating, so definitely not cutting, but not intentionally bulking either, just kind of going by instincts. Probably have put on a kilo or so since my last weigh in.

I haven't weighed myself in a while, and haven't really been tracking how much or what I'm eating, so definitely not cutting, but not intentionally bulking either, just kind of going by instincts. Probably have put on a kilo or so since my last weigh in.

I'd have to say I am doing the same. I basically train when I can, eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full.

I eat all the meat. Some of the vegetables. As few of the carbs as I can.

But all the meat.

I have the odd beer, but for the most part I only drink water and black coffee.

I've been drinking wine and/or Bourbon pretty much every night. Not to get drunk, but to sit and sip either with the wife, or with a buddy of mine who had been dropping by a little more frequently these days.

Did I mention in here that I recently picked up 22 lb of bacon? So good. Direct from the farm.

I'm down to about 194 lb now, 1 lb away from 30 lb down this year. I bought new jeans in early April and I'm already thinking they might be a bit too big (33 waist, should have got 32). Gotta hit the squats to fill them in.

@DrBdan LOL, when I dropped my weight I thought the same thing. Squatting again has helped a ton. I'm back up to 200 Lbs though.

I've been drinking wine and/or Bourbon pretty much every night. Not to get drunk, but to sit and sip either with the wife, or with a buddy of mine who had been dropping by a little more frequently these days.

Nice. I haven't been doing much sipping recently. Got a good few bottles of Scotch sitting around, maybe I'll have a wee dram tonight.

Nice. I haven't been doing much sipping recently. Got a good few bottles of Scotch sitting around, maybe I'll have a wee dram tonight.

I started my interest in Whiskey with Writer's Tears, an Irish Whiskey. I've had a few Canadian Whiskey's and have definitely tried the Scotch. I like it all, but something about the Kentucky Bourbon that I like. I can't quite articulate. But it's there. Its a taste... I'm focusing on learning more about KB right now.

I started my interest in Whiskey with Writer's Tears, an Irish Whiskey. I've had a few Canadian Whiskey's and have definitely tried the Scotch. I like it all, but something about the Kentucky Bourbon that I like. I can't quite articulate. But it's there. Its a taste... I'm focusing on learning more about KB right now.
I'm very inexperienced with bourbon, but I did pick up a bottle of Maker's Mark last year which I really enjoyed. It's a nice easy drink, goes down smoothly. I think I'll pick another bottle up and perhaps look into some more bourbon next time I have some drinking cash to hand

I'm very inexperienced with bourbon, but I did pick up a bottle of Maker's Mark last year which I really enjoyed. It's a nice easy drink, goes down smoothly. I think I'll pick another bottle up and perhaps look into some more bourbon next time I have some drinking cash to hand

Check out the What are you drinking thread on the other forum. There is a really neat pic of Kentucky Bourbon types.

Whatever happen to just having a good ole fashioned beer? I don’t mean some craft brewed flower chocolate IPA with extra hopps, I mean some regular domestic beer. Is this what getting older looks like? Drinking scotch and bourbon and fancy beers?

Whatever happen to just having a good ole fashioned beer? I don’t mean some craft brewed flower chocolate IPA with extra hopps, I mean some regular domestic beer. Is this what getting older looks like? Drinking scotch and bourbon and fancy beers?

I understand Aleks. For me its the selfish idea that I have the means so why not enjoy it. When I buy beer, I buy the beer I like. I'm not a HUGE craft beer fan, I like my Moosehead and Keiths.

I still enjoy a "normal" beer / lager from time to time, especially in the summer months, stuff like Heineken goes down pretty well on a hot day over the bbq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back