Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know what my 1RM is these days. Probably around 70% of my all time PRs if I had to guess.
I don't either. I figured I'd start with an insanely light weight and work up to a few weeks of sinlge reps. Then start all over again with a new training max

I wish I could say that I felt strong. I think if I went for a heavy single, it'd probably be 90% if I was lucky. I think I'll be able to build back up within a month or two though.

I feel like my body is ready to take heavy weight and not necessarily "strong"

I don't either. I figured I'd start with an insanely light weight and work up to a few weeks of sinlge reps. Then start all over again with a new training max

I thought 135 was insanely light but I was wrong, lol. 135x10 today! Or deadlifts, if the rack is busy.

I thought 135 was insanely light but I was wrong, lol. 135x10 today! Or deadlifts, if the rack is busy.
Surprisingly, I thought 135 x12x3 felt heavy too. And the thought of 145 and 155 was seriously questionable. But you'll see, things come back. I made it all the way to 225, and I'm sure I could have squeezed 12x3 out, but I did 3x10... You'll see. Just stay consistent and eat right.

My biggest stumbling block will be sleep. According to my Fitbit I've slept for 6.5+ hours four times in the last month! I average around 5.5 hours typically.

I'm meeting the local provincial member of parliament candidate on Saturday. I'm hoping to get a photo op with him at our clinic next Friday. I'm also organizing a meet and great with him and my house. I really don't want this Ford guy in power and I'm willing to sacrifice the public ambiguity of my political leanings for it!

Today Ford said he's "dead against" supervised injection sites but will also get people the help they need. I don't think he has any idea what he is talking about

Today Ford said he's "dead against" supervised injection sites but will also get people the help they need. I don't think he has any idea what he is talking about
He doesn't. The evidence is out there for safe injection sites. Just like there is evidence to suggest decriminalizing drugs will eventually work to improve numbers regarding drug use, health costs related to drug use, deaths by drug use, etc...

But it sounds better to just be a hardliner when it comes to drugs. Belt out your disgust, say we'll get people the help they need, then do nothing. Or worse, keep doing what we're doing now and wasting our money.

How long have we been hardliners now? Like, forever? Time to try something new, I'm afraid.

The Doug Ford that has been filmed freebasing crack is not supportive of safe injection sites?

After my tonsillectomy, I had lost 15 lbs and my strength was way down. I reset with mainly working higher reps and volume. Also, training beltless more and doing different variations of lifts. I haven't had DOMS like this in years. The funny thing is that I'm using pretty light weight. I don't think I've done over 80% of my 1RM.
My training in the last three months has pretty much been 100% a "reset".

I volunteered at my first powerlifting meet this past weekend. Brock Lesnar trained at the host gym, the following day. Fucking cool.

Anybody try to the waffle double down from KFC? Not sure if it's available outside Canada but it's pretty good.

Figured he's more of a first world gym goer...
It was at a CrossFit gym in Brandon. They posted some pictures of him on their IG, he even posed with some of the staff.

I signed up to volunteer at two more powerlifting meets. I didn’t realize how fun the volunteering was. CPU nationals will be held in Winnipeg in 2020 and I guess that’s kind of a big deal, just trying to get some practice in on volunteering so I can help out where needed.

It was at a CrossFit gym in Brandon. They posted some pictures of him on their IG, he even posed with some of the staff.

I signed up to volunteer at two more powerlifting meets. I didn’t realize how fun the volunteering was. CPU nationals will be held in Winnipeg in 2020 and I guess that’s kind of a big deal, just trying to get some practice in on volunteering so I can help out where needed.

I love volunteering. I tend to platform manage more than anything else, though. Spotting and loading is brutal especially if there isn't enough people to switch. Most meets here are really well run. My biggest challenge is to find enough help so people don't burn out and not want to come back the following year.

I love volunteering. I tend to platform manage more than anything else, though. Spotting and loading is brutal especially if there isn't enough people to switch. Most meets here are really well run. My biggest challenge is to find enough help so people don't burn out and not want to come back the following year.
I spotted and loaded squats and bench and was moved into platform manager for deadlifts. I was a complete newb in every aspect, but it went pretty well after the first few lifters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back