Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Me in a couple of weeks*

christian_bale_the_machinistrz.jpg

every -30lbs = 1" of schlong dong! Science!
Having lost and gained significant amounts of weight during adulthood, being as heavy as 350 and as light as 185, I cannot confirm this statement. I did not appear to have an additional 5-6 inches on the ole meat piston.

I’ve spent the last couple of years without a laptop/computer, and yesterday I decided to splurge a little on an iPad. Got a keyboard to go with it. It really makes a big difference browsing the internet on a screen larger than a kit Kat bar.

That’s messed up man. I’ve been skinny my whole life, but nothing that bad!

I've always been skinny. But I could jump like a motherfucker... My heaviest before touching any weights was 175 in first year university when I was at my fittest and fastest (prior to lifting weights)

In 2012 I weighed 155... at around 6'2"

Haha maybe I was that skinny then. In high school/first year college, I was 155lbs, at 6’2”. Skinniest legs you’ve ever seen. Upper body didn’t look too bad.

I think I was 160 when I started university at age 19. I was skiiiiiny.

My friend is making noise again about doing one of those mud runs/obstacle courses. We planned to do one 3 or 4 years ago but he bailed, luckily before I registered. Gotta get my CrossFit on.

I did mud hero last year. Doing it again this year. It’s...pretty rad, B. Highly recommend

Someone dumped their trash behind my store last night. As I was disposing in the refuse bin I found a milk crate fill of old records that I set aside for my friend who collects records. Hopefully something good out of the bunch.

Today we took them over, then went for lunch. Going swimming after, then going home to watch Ninjago and eat supper. Good day.

Anyone here in the midwest or on the east coast? This has been an absolutely brutal winter and early spring. We've had 10 tee ball practices scheduled and only got one practice in. Tomorrow is another one that will be cancelled. If the extended forecast is accurate, Thursday will be cancelled too. Best case scenario would 3 practices out of 14 scheduled before our first game!

Anyone here in the midwest?
Yes.

The winter here wasn't brutal at all. A little on the cold side, but we never really got any big snows.

I'm pretty sick of the lack of warmish weather now that it's April. Mother Nature should stop being a cunt and just give us some nice weather.

We didn't necessarily get an insane amount of snow, but we've been stuck inside so much. The kids are just dying to get outside and driving us nuts.

Someone dumped their trash behind my store last night. As I was disposing in the refuse bin I found a milk crate fill of old records that I set aside for my friend who collects records. Hopefully something good out of the bunch.

Today we took them over, then went for lunch. Going swimming after, then going home to watch Ninjago and eat supper. Good day.

Does your friend happen to like in Brockville, Ontario?

I have a question with which I would like a sincere and informed opinion on please.

I'm seriously considering buying a power rack made by mirafit that's relatively affordable and is rated to hold 350kg.

I live on the second floor of a flat so my question is, if I am unable to bolt it to the ground would it be potentially dangerous to use?

I think the rack weighs about 100kg itself.

I have a question with which I would like a sincere and informed opinion on please.

I'm seriously considering buying a power rack made by mirafit that's relatively affordable and is rated to hold 350kg.

I live on the second floor of a flat so my question is, if I am unable to bolt it to the ground would it be potentially dangerous to use?

I think the rack weighs about 100kg itself.

I used tapcons for my rack of similar standing. Its in a basement on a concrete floor. just weigh it down with your plates (front and back). It all depends on the kind of weight your planning to use, and how rough your re-racking is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back