Donald is a dying breed

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
He's not the only one but he is one of the dying breed of blue collar, no nonsense, beer drinking, fight at the drop of a hat kinda guy. The sport is becoming more and more specialized and tactical every year and guys like Cerrone who go out and just fight 5 times a year are going to disappear in favor of more point fighting style fighters

Cerrone has alway been one of my favourite fighters must see TV win or lose .

edit: Jim Miller I feel is also like Cerrone will take any fight put in front of him and will bring it win or lose , gotta love those guys

Cerrone has alway been one of my favourite fighters must see TV win or lose .

Agreed. He's that friend you just want to be around just to live vicariously through him. Everything is exciting when he's around

When Cowboy threw that body kick earlier it was definitely to set up the head kick and it landed flush. It is nice to see experience beat youth when they are talking too much. Especially from a guy like Cowboy that's old school

He's not the only one but he is one of the dying breed of blue collar, no nonsense, beer drinking, fight at the drop of a hat kinda guy. The sport is becoming more and more specialized and tactical every year and guys like Cerrone who go out and just fight 5 times a year are going to disappear in favor of more point fighting style fighters

Cerrone is very tactical though.. hes just not a point fighter,goes for the kill.

Cerrone is very tactical though.. hes just not a point fighter,goes for the kill.

He's definitely technical don't get me wrong, but he's not afraid to take chances. The numbers speak for themselves. Most finishes in UFC history

V-Cash. Blue corner Cowboy!!!!!

Head and heart still there!

D5F13286-E1F6-4457-9CFB-9CD3B7E7B2BE.jpeg

That was very satisfying especially after the out right disrespect from Hernandez. Oh yes!!!

Agreed. He's that friend you just want to be around just to live vicariously through him. Everything is exciting when he's around

tumblr_pe4xyo3tMQ1ws07uwo10_250.gif

Back