Donald inherited wealth from daddy who inherited wealth from grand-daddy pimp running a brothel

sooo...how many hours a day do liberals think about trump?

evidently JD inherited ignorance from his dad

Everything I said was factually correct.

Fred Trump died in 1999.

President Trump has been in the public awareness since the 1970's.

Your link proved nothing. You just as well could have linked me to the Meme thread and it would have accomplished possibly more.

You're supposed to actually read the OP/article. But I guess that's the problem with a lot of your opinions.

Lol this would be like if I accused you of spamming the forum with white supremacist threads
he's worth billions and he got a million from his dad. isn't that the story

he's worth billions and he got a million from his dad. isn't that the story

1. You're thinking about his small loan of $1 million, forgetting about his inheritance

2. No one knows how much he's worth, certainly not the ten billion he claims. He may have lost most of his fortune as some people have pegged his wealth as low as $250 million

3. He made his fortune from not diversifying his land holdings in New York. Credit where credit is due: he took a risk against his father's advice and it paid off. Except for The Apprentice, almost every other business venture has eaten away his fortune because they ended in failure.

4. He was saved from bankruptcy by his father several times.

5. WSJ did the math and he's such a shitty businessman that if he had invested his inheritance in index funds he would be worth the $10 billion he claims. Instead, he's draining his fortune with failed business after failed business.

6. He's already been exposed for stealing people's money through fraudulent businesses and charities, it remains to be seen if he's laundering money.

This is the story. Why are Trump supporters so dumb?

America was built on the back of prostitution.

Can't think of a more fitting quality for an American leader than a genealogy of whore-wranglers.

Proto Trump worked as a barber for two years in NYC, saved enough money to open an establishment in a boom town. But I think the girls are all independent contractors. And brothels were not so taboo back then anyways.

1. You're thinking about his small loan of $1 million, forgetting about his inheritance

2. No one knows how much he's worth, certainly not the ten billion he claims. He may have lost most of his fortune as some people have pegged his wealth as low as $250 million

3. He made his fortune from not diversifying his land holdings in New York. Credit where credit is due: he took a risk against his father's advice and it paid off. Except for The Apprentice, almost every other business venture has eaten away his fortune because they ended in failure.

4. He was saved from bankruptcy by his father several times.

5. WSJ did the math and he's such a shitty businessman that if he had invested his inheritance in index funds he would be worth the $10 billion he claims. Instead, he's draining his fortune with failed business after failed business.

6. He's already been exposed for stealing people's money through fraudulent businesses and charities, it remains to be seen if he's laundering money.

This is the story. Why are Trump supporters so dumb?
Source this huge inheritance

Nothing like digging up 100 year old nonsense then holding the ancestor accountable

Source this huge inheritance

Which aspect of it? The fact that if he put it in index funds instead of fucking around he'd be worth ten billion? His NY land holdings? The fact that he received an inheritance at all and you seem to only think he received one million?

Which aspect of it? The fact that if he put it in index funds instead of fucking around he'd be worth ten billion? His NY land holdings? The fact that he received an inheritance at all and you seem to only think he received one million?

Not one to defend Trump but his dad died in 1999 by which time he'd already made billions, so how did his inheritance play into anything?

Trump was elected to the highest office of the land. Pink? Not so much. Its hard to say trump has no political experience when he is the fucking president. Lawl

Can you list all of Trump's political experience? I'll make it easy and you can just go ahead and start from like, 2009 and go from there.

If I show up on my first day as a salesman at a new job, and sell more than anyone else, do I have the most experience there?

I eagerly await your answers.

sooo...how many hours a day do liberals think about trump?

Great question. Here's another; how many hours a day do Trump supporters spend not giving a shit about their country?

Guy has his lawyers argue he can't possibly obstruct justice, he follows it up by saying he can pardon himself of anything, basically announcing he sees himself as being above the laws of our country, and 2nd amendment supporters don't say a word.

Taking guns will end up being simple when people are handing them over for more "winning".

Can you list all of Trump's political experience? I'll make it easy and you can just go ahead and start from like, 2009 and go from there.

If I show up on my first day as a salesman at a new job, and sell more than anyone else, do I have the most experience there?

I eagerly await your answers.

Great question. Here's another; how many hours a day do Trump supporters spend not giving a shit about their country?

Guy has his lawyers argue he can't possibly obstruct justice, he follows it up by saying he can pardon himself of anything, basically announcing he sees himself as being above the laws of our country, and 2nd amendment supporters don't say a word.

Taking guns will end up being simple when people are handing them over for more "winning".

You guys are like children

This perception of "born into money" is a little biased.
Put Trump aside for a second.

So if your grandpa/grandma or father/mother was super successful and did the right estate planning so that they could pass on their wealth to their children...that make you an instant piece of shit?

Don't most people try to do well so they can give their kids a better life?
Just don't be too successful, because then you're a rich piece of shit.

It's the argument that bitter people use. And when they get wealthy themselves, they don't give a fucking cent of it away.

The only people you will see hanging on someone who was born into wealth are bitter as fuck people that you wouldn't want to be around for a minute.

Back