Donald inherited wealth from daddy who inherited wealth from grand-daddy pimp running a brothel

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-trump-family-fortune/

Full article at link. Unlike the Kennedy / bootlegging rumours, this is actually true. (Though I remember reading that Joe Kennedy was proven to have done something much worse than bootlegging, but I don't remember what.)

Trump, who claims in his memoir that his (German) grandfather was Swedish, told the New York Times in August that Blair’s portrayal of Friedrich’s business was “totally false.”

Who is the "Pocahontas" now, beyotch?!

Trump, who claims in his memoir that his (German) grandfather was Swedish, told the New York Times in August that Blair’s portrayal of Friedrich’s business was “totally false.”

Who is the "Pocahontas" now, beyotch?!

Warren should start calling Trump "Heidi of the Alps"

It was wrong of them to pass down the family wealth through generations. What the fuck were they thinking??? They should have direct deposited it in some black persons bank account to pay reparations.

If Trump has ever been with a woman who wasn't motivated by financial gain in one way or another, I'll be very surprised.

This sweet piece of ass claims she was into Donny and was hurt when he attempted to pay her after their first sexual encounter.

aec1904e5e21bd25398c69c40656880c.jpg

trumpwax1-e1479244503242.jpg

It was wrong of them to pass down the family wealth through generations. What the fuck were they thinking??? They should have direct deposited it in some black persons bank account to pay reparations.

No one said it's a bad thing that they passed his wealth... just his self made man bullshit is bullshit.

He was born into more money that this entire thread of posters put together could come up with.

Oh, and it started with whores.

No one said it's a bad thing that they passed his wealth... just his self made man bullshit is bullshit.

He was born into more money that this entire thread of posters put together could come up with.

Oh, and it started with whores.

He should feel bad about being born into money and turning his inheritance into even more money.

He should feel bad about being born into money and turning his inheritance into even more money.

Did I say that?

I said we should all make fun of him for making pretend to be self made when it couldn't be further from the truth.

Oh, and his fortune has its roots in whoring.

Hard to say, because the whore is raising him, rather than the pimp. He has a reasonable chance at being happy.

The irony of you acting superior to the “whore”. Look at you lol. Don’t you see the irony.

The irony of you acting superior to the “whore”. Look at you lol. Don’t you see the irony.
No, please explain how that is ironic. Reveal to me this irony.

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-trump-family-fortune/

Full article at link. Unlike the Kennedy / bootlegging rumours, this is actually true. (Though I remember reading that Joe Kennedy was proven to have done something much worse than bootlegging, but I don't remember what.)

Fred Trump died in 1999.

President Trump was already a well-known public figure, and had already made a fortune for himself before his father died.

To say that President Trump inherited his wealth from his father is one of those easily disproven statements that gets made by those who oppose President Trump.

The left no longer cares about the truth content of their statements, so long as they can attempt to smear President Trump.

Let that sink in for a moment.....

Dude you’re posting on a cage fighting forum
So are you, you very small person. That means nothing. I didn't expect that you would have a good response, but that's especially bad. I don't expect you to get the subtlety of the post that offended you (because you're a very easily offended and unintelligent person), but you should at least be able to do better than suggesting that nobody can say stuff like that on a forum because they're saying it on a forum. That's not just circular reasoning, it's derpular reasoning.

And it's a karate forum. The term is karate forum.

And you still owe me irony.

This perception of "born into money" is a little biased.
Put Trump aside for a second.

So if your grandpa/grandma or father/mother was super successful and did the right estate planning so that they could pass on their wealth to their children...that make you an instant piece of shit?

Don't most people try to do well so they can give their kids a better life?
Just don't be too successful, because then you're a rich piece of shit.

Back