Donald inherited wealth from daddy who inherited wealth from grand-daddy pimp running a brothel

Trump is the coolest motherfucker we have ever had for President. No one else even comes close.

897e5d027ae9c7035df61004702adb9e.jpg

Slumlords yes but the other terms you use are far from the truth. I am hoping to be a slumlord in the future as I build my rental empire.

You think your mommy will loan you enough money for that nurse bro?

The Trump Crime Family must be making great grand pa proud.

Some of you should charge Trump rent for all the time he spends in your heads.

So you think Americans shouldn't think about their president? I guess they don't need to improve schools then since thinking about important issues is apparently bad.

You think your mommy will loan you enough money for that nurse bro?

I will be making 140k base next year and $1k for extra days. Going to do adjunct instructor for another 50k or so. I should be able to start acquiring some units with tha type of income.

My dad will go in with me if I want

Is there anything more pathetic than guys who try to point this out. Yeah, that's how wealth works. There's a difference between being rich and being wealthy. Sorry your dad sucked.

Trump is the coolest motherfucker we have ever had for President. No one else even comes close.

I like Trump, and your point is taken.

However, Teddy takes a bullet, then beats Trumps ass, delivers a sonnen’esqe line to Rogan, and attends the press conference. Then thinks about going to the hospital.

No surprise that Trump comes from a line of racists, pimps, slumlords and con men.
Everyone comes from a line of racists by today's standards. Even Civil Rights icons, like Lincoln, wanted to ship all the blacks back to Africa and thought they were sub-human. Is normal.

Most the old money out there came from crooked ass beginnings. Most new money these days does too. Ever been outside?

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-trump-family-fortune/

Full article at link. Unlike the Kennedy / bootlegging rumours, this is actually true. (Though I remember reading that Joe Kennedy was proven to have done something much worse than bootlegging, but I don't remember what.)
Brothels built the West. Before brothels popped up the gold rush miners lived in tents and had nothing to spend their money on out there. When brothels showed up they spent their money on the women and these brothels became the epicenter of emerging towns. And not only that a lot of the whores themselves made good money and some went on to start their own businesses or became their own Madams.

I dislike Trump and prostitution but in this case I can make an exception because it ultimately worked out for the benefit of the Western frontier and even many of the women who worked in these establishments. And tbh I sort of respect guys who make their money in a dirty business only to try to move on later and invest hat cash into something less ugly. Can't say I wouldn't do the same.

It is relevant because during the campaign Trump claimed that this vast fortune was proof of his business acumen, which would make him a good president.

And I remember clearly that myself and others brought up this exact same point to show why that was bullshit: the Trump family fortune was created by Trump’s racist slumlord of a father building upon the seed money left by his grandfather the pimp.
This is the main reason I find it relevant. The idea that Trump is a self made man is preposterous. He inherited his wealth and multiplied it in sleazy ways. I respect his pimp grandfather more than him, presumably Fred paid these girls while Donald is known for stiffing contractors.

It's cool because it's a Kennedy. CNN called JFK's affairs "legendary" while blasting Trump for it.
His affairs are legendary. In 50 years no one will remember Stormy Daniels or any of the other women Trump had affairs with but obnoxious white girls will still be quoting Marilyn Monroe.

His affairs are legendary. In 50 years no one will remember Stormy Daniels or any of the other women Trump had affairs with but obnoxious white girls will still be quoting Marilyn Monroe.

Plus the fact that Kennedy got all those women through a combination of good looks and charisma.

If Trump has ever been with a woman who wasn't motivated by financial gain in one way or another, I'll be very surprised.

Back