Donald has no incentive to win

That's basically what he was making already yet Donald was talking like he was getting paid big and that every fight from now on would be big money because of his new contract... 175k to show vs Gaethje to 200k for Conor isn't a big jump at all.
He's going to get paid on the back end. Show/win is public, back room bonus is private. I believe Cerrone when he says he will be paid

Last edited:
If you got no incentive to win,step aside and dont waste our fuckin time. There's 1000 other guys ready and willing to rip conors head off and shit down his neck.
What's the problem Cowboy goes down quick here! Head for the barn! hope I'm wrong!

He's getting 200k to show
2mil was a rumour

A rematch to really cash in should be his incentive
Like Nate did

Are they fucking serious? For fuck sake Donald, at least make some good money on this fight. I understand he gets PPV points but still...fucking 200k? Cerrone should fire his manager.

If you got no incentive to win,step aside and dont waste our fuckin time. There's 1000 other guys ready and willing to rip conors head off and shit down his neck.
Amen brother

Nah, it's about you having a cool story in your head and gives you something to talk about on the forums. No different than a tabloid, just flinging poo.
You're on Sherdog Forums WTF are you expecting, peer-reviewed science?

If Cowboy beats McGregor his popularity and stock goes up. His ratings for next fight would likely be far higher which means bigger payday. Plus Cowboy mentally would far prefer to win vs. lose which is incentive. Agreed that Cowboy is getting close to the end, but you are flat out wrong that there are no incentives for Cowboy to win this bout.
1. His popularity and stock goes up less than Conor's stock goes down. People will just say Conor is done and not give Cowboy any credit

2. He will not get a bigger payday than for fighting Conor. That's silly.

3. Cowboy doesn't care if he wins or loses as evidenced by his cheerful demeanor when losing most of his recent fights.

Free hotdog brander and a picture with Dana
OrangeEntireEgg-size_restricted.gif

1. His popularity and stock goes up less than Conor's stock goes down. People will just say Conor is done and not give Cowboy any credit

3. Cowboy doesn't care if he wins or loses as evidenced by his cheerful demeanor when losing most of his recent fights.

Never meant to imply that Cowboy would get a bigger payday than the McGregor fight if he wins. My point is that he would have more leverage for PPV participation (points) in future fights which means more $$$ than he generally makes. I agree that a McGregor fight is a big pay day event at least until the McGregor era ends, which it will eventually either by Father Time or his opponents.

1. Who cares if he doesnt get credit,he wins

2. He doesnt get knocked out.

3. His demeanor has been mind numbingly frustrating to anyone who wants to see a competitve fight.

Wtf cerrone has a fucking shit manager only 200k for that ass whopping. Fucking fire that guy.

Back