Donald has no incentive to win

Imagine if he is actually making 200/200 lol
That's basically what he was making already yet Donald was talking like he was getting paid big and that every fight from now on would be big money because of his new contract... 175k to show vs Gaethje to 200k for Conor isn't a big jump at all.

If he beats Conor he gets a shot at Usman
You mean he jumps Gaejthe, who just beat 5 shades of shit out of him, for a shot at Khabib. You forgot its a 155 fight.. even though its at 170...

I guess as soon as the round starts he should let the ref know his is verbally submitting.

Fuck what a dumbcunt OP.

He will throw the fight for a $100k so for him getting $200k he’ll let Conor head kick KO him

Donald made milions fighting often and getting bonuses. Beating Conor made Nate go from 40k to 3 mils within 1 fight bra

200K+? to show+FON/Back Room Bonus/Tenure Award
No rematch likely
Near the end of career
Company man
--If he won it would screw the UFC with no lube--

*While DFW is already planning Conor's career as if he had already won*

Can anyone refute this?
I think you are absolutely wrong there sir.
Yes the money seems little and let's assume the undisclosed payments are also bad.
But, beating McGregor puts him on a great position. He could ask for really good things, rematch or not. I do not think once this is his retirement fight.

The only reason I would want to see this fight (or most others) is for the style matchup...Cerrone has a pretty good takedown when he is mixing it up with his striking. He is dangerous on the ground. I wanted to see if he could use his striking to set up his ground game, and put that up against Conor.s boxing. Would Conor find the button before Cerrone found a way to implement his strength?

But no. Cerrone says he will strike with Conor. I will read about this one on Sunday.

In normal circumstances, Cowboy should win this one easily. But Conor most likely takes it easily.

I was sure Cowboy was gonna win this one because on paper he is the better fighter. Then I saw him suck Conor's dick at the presser... Cerrone had that Irish wiener deep between his tonsils.
Cowboy is just as motivated to beat Conor as Rampage was to beat Fedor.

Look at the media scrum after the ceremonial weigh in - Cowboy getting pissed with the press and talking about being fired up to fifth for his son and everyone counting him out.

That’s more what I wanted to see out of him.

As long as that’s the attitude he walks in with tonight then I think he’s got a shot.

I think Cowboy DOES want it.
Considering he took the fight, and weighed in.

And he is making 2mil in this fight.

I was confident when I first heard it that Mac would win easily.

Cowboy doesn't threaten Mac from anywhere, really. Even if he has a longer gas tank, and that's no guarantee, he still has to be able to endure power punches that WILL land from arguably the most offensively potent fighter we've ever seen.
The most offensively potent fighter we've ever seen? Is this a joke?

I remember when you would be instantly banned/dubbed for even insinuating a fight was fixed.
Those were the days......
Here is how the ban hammer and dubs work apparently:

3mhtt5.jpg

I was sure Cowboy was gonna win this one because on paper he is the better fighter. Then I saw him suck Conor's dick at the presser... Cerrone had that Irish wiener deep between his tonsils.
Cowboy is just as motivated to beat Conor as Rampage was to beat Fedor.

Yup.

Cowboy seems indifferent......... It's odd, but...this fight is a joke, so...whatever.

Back