Donald has no incentive to win

This is the worst part of what you said.

The UFC will work any advantage to a situation that didnt work out how they wanted. They understand that things might not go their way,that they cannot control these things,they can only push it how they want to. They wont hate cowboy for winning. Theyd hate him if he refused a rematch or retired,but not for winning. If they could not handle him winning,they wouldnt give him the fight at all.
Right. UFC can't wait to hype Cowboy and watch him lose immediately, and throw Conor by the wayside.

I am a betting man (on occasion) and it's clear to see that Cowboy is fighting for that big ol' 200k tighty whitey night.

Whereas he should probably be retired, (to save whatever brain-cells he has left) there he is...offering himself up to be a stepping stone so that Conor can fight for a belt?!

SirPhony isn't even a gatekeeper... This fight is a joke.

I was initially going to bet on Conor via early KO, and hedge with Cowboy by late submission, but...I ain't touching this fight with a 10 foot Shane Carwin.

Of course, it would be HILARIOUS if Cowboy upsets the apple cart by...grappling smart, (I got nuthin') but I don't see it.

Regardless, WAR gassed Conor McTapping late in the fight!

Right. UFC can't wait to hype Cowboy and watch him lose immediately, and throw Conor by the wayside.
Unlike you,the UFC doesnt lack vision. They dont havr to throw Conor by the wayside. They got plans for how to work this if Conor does lose.

Last edited:
I was confident when I first heard it that Mac would win easily.

Cowboy doesn't threaten Mac from anywhere, really. Even if he has a longer gas tank, and that's no guarantee, he still has to be able to endure power punches that WILL land from arguably the most offensively potent fighter we've ever seen.

The fight feels like a job to me.

They got plans for how to work this if Conor does lose.
They got a plan so Conor doesn't lose. If it looks real, I will apologize to you and every other Conor guy

If the fight advances to championship rounds, Conor is gonna lose.

I was confident when I first heard it that Mac would win easily.

Cowboy doesn't threaten Mac from anywhere, really. Even if he has a longer gas tank, and that's no guarantee, he still has to be able to endure power punches that WILL land from arguably the most offensively potent fighter we've ever seen.
Anywhere? Pass the bong.

Conor is going to crush Cowboy in 2:30 of round 1 or less.

Conor haters and fan boys are are much closer than they appear.

You guys are forgetting Conor has not had a long active 155 career. Yes he beat Eddie. The rest pretty murky to say the least (hint ND KN).
Nate just got COMPLETELY dominated by Jorge (totally not close and STFU about more rounds, math, and whatever).

You are falling for the game.

Legacy is worth more than money.

Especially to a man like Cerrone.

I remember when you would be instantly banned/dubbed for even insinuating a fight was fixed.
Those were the days......

I remember when you would be instantly banned/dubbed for even insinuating a fight was fixed.
Those were the days......
I don't think he is saying the fight is fixed. He is just saying cowboy is dialling it in and doesn't really care.

I am a betting man (on occasion) and it's clear to see that Cowboy is fighting for that big ol' 200k tighty whitey night.

Whereas he should probably be retired, (to save whatever brain-cells he has left) there he is...offering himself up to be a stepping stone so that Conor can fight for a belt?!

SirPhony isn't even a gatekeeper... This fight is a joke.

I was initially going to bet on Conor via early KO, and hedge with Cowboy by late submission, but...I ain't touching this fight with a 10 foot Shane Carwin.

Of course, it would be HILARIOUS if Cowboy upsets the apple cart by...grappling smart, (I got nuthin') but I don't see it.

Regardless, WAR gassed Conor McTapping late in the fight!
im so confused. Cowboy don't want it, SirPhony isn't even a gatekeeper, you were gonna bet on connor but wont touch this fight with a 10 foot Shane Carwin. I assume your saying its fixed for conner to win. But Your all over the place, so why wont you bet?

Does anyone really think this fight has meaning? I hope Cowboy smashes Mcgregor, but I won't pretend it is some great win; likewise, not a great loss not matter how. Everybody knows Cowboy is just fighting because he likes to fight and the odds of him going on a 3+ win streak against quality opponents is doubtful. Mcgregor is just as unlikely to go on a run. Sure the UFC wants him to, but at some point, gimme entertainment fights won't draw the ppv numbers.

We all know how fighter finder works, but here are some interesting facts: Cerrone is 4-6 (4 by TKO) and Mcgregor is 0-1 in that same timeframe (last 3 years). It has the potential to be an entertaining fight but I'd be surprised to see either making an impact in the future.

That makes no sense, he was picked to lose

Yes, it does. What makes no sense is you somehow claiming that Cerrone has no reason or “incentive” to beat Conor McGregor. I couldn’t even type that sentence without laughing .

Why do you think Cowboy doesn’t care about his money or his legacy?

Last edited:
Back