Donald has no incentive to win

Motivation is a factor in everything you do

He may be not coming into lose but I'm not convinced he has the same motivation as a hunger fighter like Colby or Masvidal
No shit he def doesn't. But your not supposed to tell people that. He is digging his own grave in front of everyone. Ain't no one trying to see that. Even conors fans I imagine would like to see him fight someone who is comin w everything they got. His demeanor is laughable. It's why he never will be a champ. That guy Hernandez's he fought was talking the truth about him. The guy has let so many opportunities slip because of his indifference to his own career.

the jre podcast discussion with Hogan
Yeah I actually watched that, I don't recall him saying he was close to retirement.

Watch his scrum from yesterday, he couldn't be further from retiring, he's finally getting paid big bucks, and not just for this fight.

Yeah I actually watched that, I don't recall him saying he was close to retirement.

Watch his scrum from yesterday, he couldn't be further from retiring, he's finally getting paid big bucks, and not just for this fight.

we’ll see tomorrow - i hope your right but i’m skeptical

as @HHJ just mentioned he’s historically had a very difficult time with pressure (both physical and mental )

His golden years will be much more pleasant than if he knocked off Conor lol. That's gotta be in his mind (Might even get a desk at the PI)

i hope your right

but if i see what i saw anything gaethje tomorrow i’d be very disappointed
Styles make fights, Cerrone will still be too much for plenty of LW's even if Conor runs right through him.

What's one more KO in your life? DAT MONEY DOE!!!!

Oh, well allow me to refute...

It’s a PPV in which Cowboy is fighting the biggest draw in the history of the sport in a main event.

/Thread.

200K? to show+FON/Back Room Bonus/Tenure Award
No rematch likely
Near the end of career
Company man
If he won it would screw the UFC with no lube

Can anyone refute this?
In the end, why do you think Cowboy was the final choice when we had others wanting to fight Conor, especially Gaethje?

Company man will put on a good show and lose with style so that Conor can move forward.

None of that pussy man hugging or crotch sniffing going on. Just two alpha males going full Just Bleed on eachother.

Lol what kind of nonsense is this, he has never had more incentive. Off the top of my head:

It would be by far his most prestigious win of his career, easily more important than beating RDA for the belt.

The possibility of a rematch, maybe even a trilogy so making far more money.

The opportunity to lose the choke artist label.

On the flip side, Donald usually wins the fights with nothing on the line, so...

In the end, why do you think Cowboy was the final choice when we had others wanting to fight Conor, especially Gaethje?

Company man will put on a good show and lose with style so that Conor can move forward.

None of that pussy man hugging or crotch sniffing going on. Just two alpha males going full Just Bleed on eachother.
Such a put-on. Embarrassingly transparent. DFW get's mad because the fight doesn't get "respect' lol

That makes no sense, he was picked to lose

By Conor (of course he preferred Frankie). Do you really think the UFC (Under Fucking Conor) would chance doing something so stupid? Your paranoia is out of control.

Hell get another rematch and a huge payday if he wins...

Back