Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone the stunman?

how was copshop? apparently it was out in theaters but only @Jack Fiddler has seen it. what was out for, like a week?

it's a B level gangster movie. very average. solid watch on a streaming service when it is available. a 6/10 type movie at the theater. forgettable but fine if you like the genre

Toby Huss (if you don't recognize his name, you will recognize his picture) chews up the scenery in his role. He is really fun to watch in this one.

First time I remember seeing Alexis Louder. She has a great presence. Look forward to seeing more of her.

IMO, Keith Jardine should get a lot more roles as a henchman. He gets quite a few. But the dude just looks like a henchman. I couldn’t pick Taint out of a lineup if it weren’t for all the tattoos.

Yeah he does. He looks mean & ugly too. I recognized him instantly when I was watching Inherent Vice which was a fun & strange movie.

Yeah he does. He looks mean & ugly too. I recognized him instantly when I was watching Inherent Vice which was a fun & strange movie.
I haven’t seen that yet. But I do see him in a lot of stuff. I think he was in an episode of Daredevil or The Punisher, or both.

I haven’t seen that yet. But I do see him in a lot of stuff. I think he was in an episode of Daredevil or The Punisher, or both.
I remember him getting beaten up in the weight room by the Punisher. Those fight scenes were crazy. People absorbed the most ridiculous beatings in it.

Back