Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone calls out Conor McGregor again

Lol cerone is a stick figure. Conor would snap him.

He mad cause conor gonna make quick work of the guy who made quick work of him.

Not interested. Cerrone has absolutely nothing for Conor.

Amazing that all the McNuts swingers have accounts created around the same time McNuts joined the UFC.

Weird how that works.

After his last outing Cowboy shouldn't be calling out champions. Slow his role? Conor is obnoxious but his fists are cashing the checks his mouth is writing

RDA if you think otherwise March 5th will be a terrible day for you.

Hilarious to see everyone turning on Cerrone after one loss. Not that I care for either that much, but Cerrone wrecks MacGregor any day of the week. Again, all that karate shit falls apart real quick when leg kicks enter the mix, and Cerrones are some of the nastiest. Plus he's got top flight submissions? Cowboy may be a dumb quasi-racist prick, but he'd eat Connor's lunch.
What happen after all his leg kicks on Diaz? Diaz still boxed his face off.

Boxing+karate>>>>mauy thai

I truly don't understand how people are so confused about the sport they purport to watch.
lmao you say that im dead wrong because you dont agree with my opinion? How narrow minded you are.

lmao because i dont agree with your opinion? I could even bet that you have never trained a day in your life.

No, because you seem to not understand the sport on which you are speaking. Cerrone's leg kicks would be too much for Conor? What evidence could you possibly provide for such a claim? Is it Conor's past issues with leg kicks? No, he even once finished a guy as a result of checking a leg-kick. Is it Cerrone's leg-kick based victories? Does he even have any? Is it Cerrone's track record against top 5 opposition ? No, his only top 5 win was a gifted decision over Benson last year.

So, what is it?

You could bet such a thing, indeed. Let me know how that turns out.

I would love to see Conor fight Cowboy but there's no chance of it happening before Conor loses a bunch of times and runs out of belts.

Cerone needs to stop Tony Romo-ing in big fights first, then call out Conor.

Cowboy wants a red panty night, you can't blame him. But what does he bring to the table.

Lol i swear Conor fans and haters are gonna have aaneurysms before his next fight with all this hate and arguing how about we wait and see what happens sit back and enjoy the fight we shouldn't let a sport we love so much make us so mad

Conor +450. Would have Cerrone defeated before they enter the cage.

Would rather see him fight Ferg, Pettis, or Khabib.

No, because you seem to not understand the sport on which you are speaking. Cerrone's leg kicks would be too much for Conor? What evidence could you possibly provide for such a claim? Is it Conor's past issues with leg kicks? No, he even once finished a guy as a result of checking a leg-kick. Is it Cerrone's leg-kick based victories? Does he even have any? Is it Cerrone's track record against top 5 opposition ? No, his only top 5 win was a gifted decision over Benson last year.

So, what is it?

You could bet such a thing, indeed. Let me know how that turns out.

Ask Guillard, Miller, Makdessi, Alvarez and Jury if he doesnt kick hard lol. Cerrone is famous for his brutal kicks, it is not my fault that you only follow Connor's nuts. Conor has never fought anyone the size of Cerrone and most of all of his oponents arent known for throwing kicks. Aldo was the only one but he got murked in 13 secs so there is no way to know.
As for Cerrone's lack of top wins , well, that doesn't matter too much here because Mc Gregor has only fought two top 5 guys at FEATHERWEIGHT. NONE at lightweight my friend, so his record at lw is even worse than Cerrone's . Idk why would you like to bring that to the table if that makes Connor look worse than Donald.

I like Connor and I gave him a great chance to beat Mendes and Aldo, those were awesome wins and proved that he is legit as fuck. I wouldnt even bet on Rda for this fight....because anything can happen in a fight(you mentioned betting, for the record i never bet on fights). That being said, lw is a whole different division and in this particular case i think Cerrone would give him a hard time.

He is king at fw, i dont see Aldo, Frankie, Max or Chad beating him. Not a chance. Lw is a whole different division and has nothing to do with it, though. That is my opinion, you are more than welcome to think otherwise. We will find out who's right anyway, and pretty soon. He will stay at lw from what i read.

Last edited:
It probably has something to do with his choking in big fights throughout his entire career (not just against RDA). You are utterly blind if you think Cowboy v Conor is favorable for Cowboy, in any way.
lol. Cowboy would be snapping limbs if it hit the ground. And cerrone has better striking. A fluke first round loss doesn't change anything. Conors dick in your throat.

Go home Donad Cerrone, you've flipped one too many cars.

Why are JW fighters, shit w/ cars?

Hilarious to see everyone turning on Cerrone after one loss. Not that I care for either that much, but Cerrone wrecks MacGregor any day of the week. Again, all that karate shit falls apart real quick when leg kicks enter the mix, and Cerrones are some of the nastiest. Plus he's got top flight submissions? Cowboy may be a dumb quasi-racist prick, but he'd eat Connor's lunch.

maybe, but cowboy is a notorious slow starter, against Nate(like conor a precise volume striker) he got absolutely wrecked in the first round, but recovered a bit in the 2 and 3rd.he could get TKO'd in a round if that happens vs conor. if he makes it through the first and settles down, could be an interesting fight. he could keep conor off with kicks, but conor actually has a longer reach.

if conor loses to RDA, his next fight at LW would be cowboy or pettis. they would want to keep him away from Khabib or alvarez so he doesnt lose 2 in a row.

Cowboy has slow starts in the first two rounds....the rounds where Conor flourishes.

I love Cowboy....but Conor would light him up.

Back